This Page

has been moved to new address

Disney's Food and Wine Festival

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Disney's Food and Wine Festival

This Page

has been moved to new address

Disney's Food and Wine Festival

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Disney's Food and Wine Festival

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Disney's Food and Wine Festival

001

Wow! I love going to Disneyland and California Adventure but I love it ten times more during the Food & Wine Festival!

003

We started the day off right with a ham, egg and cheese crossiant.

002

Here we are with our best friends Tiffany and Gary.

004

After breakfast, we went to see Captain EO. I'm not going to lie it kind of freaked me out. The 80's were a weird time.

005

A few hours later, we met up with more best friends to attend the festival.

006

We started off with small bites. These plates were priced from $2-$5 and were cute and tiny. I got a White Cheddar & Beer soup. TDF!

008

And an assortment of cheddar cheeses with raisins. I hate raisins so I pawned them off and split some cheese with my friends.

009

Andy ordered a beef slider.

011

Friends! Gary, Brett, Adina, Andy and Tiffany.

012

After our snack, we were on to the wine! They had $10 wine samplings. You got 4 half-pours. We tried wines from California first.

013

014

I'm no wine snob, I drank them all!

017

A few hours later I got another White Cheddar soup. It was that good.

018

And Adina got a profiterole. I sampled the cream filling. Superb.

020

We attended another wine tasting. This one was only $1!

021

A chardonnay, pinot noir and a zinfandel.

022

Gary, Tiffany and I just cracked up the entire time. We are very mature.

023

024

025

027

I don't even remember the guy's wine-talk. Sad.

028

Brett, Adina, Andy and Gary attended a beer walk while Tiffany and I scouted out more wine. Tiffany and I were a little tipsy at this point...

029

033

036

Don't ask.

038

040

Amazing! I'll definitely hit up the Food & Wine Festival next year!

--I ran a 5k today! I'll recap tomorrow! :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

13 Comments:

At May 16, 2010 at 5:04 PM , Anonymous Fit Chick in the City said...

Looks like you guys had sucha fun day!

 
At May 16, 2010 at 5:53 PM , Anonymous ashleigh said...

OMG that event looks like so much fun!! All of the food looks delicious. I LOVE soup in bread bowls! There is pretty much nothing better. Plus it looks like you got decent sized tastings of wine!

 
At May 16, 2010 at 6:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So jealous - what a fun day!! But then again, you had me at cheese beer soup!

Can't wait for the 5k recap = way to go! :D

 
At May 16, 2010 at 6:57 PM , Anonymous Abby said...

That looks like so much fun and the food looks phenomenal!!! Now I'm hungry!

 
At May 16, 2010 at 7:01 PM , Blogger lynn @ the actors diet said...

can't believe there's a captain EO tribute! i can't remember it when i was a kid but i was obsessed with it....

 
At May 16, 2010 at 10:27 PM , Anonymous Mama Pea said...

Oh my gosh, how fun! We love Disneyland/CA. I've been, oh, about 8 times in the last five years. And only one of those was with kids. But there weren't any wine tastings :(

 
At May 16, 2010 at 11:32 PM , Blogger Jenn said...

This is the first I've heard about the food and wine festival at Disneyland. If I had known, I would have totally went. I love Disneyland, too!!

 
At May 17, 2010 at 5:41 AM , Anonymous brandi said...

what a fun event! That soup looks incredible.

 
At May 17, 2010 at 5:50 AM , Anonymous sophia said...

Oh wow! What a cool event! Everyone loves Disney, in one way or the other. And obviously everyone loves food! So what an awesome combination!

Congrats on the 5k, Amanda! You rock!

 
At May 17, 2010 at 2:11 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

I think I need to live closer to a Disney park so I can participate in this!!

 
At May 17, 2010 at 2:26 PM , Anonymous Linzi (Destination 26.2) said...

OMG - that sounds so fun! The food and the wine look amazing. Sounds like you guys had a super fun weekend. :)

 
At May 18, 2010 at 6:21 AM , Blogger Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Mmmm, I love food and wine festivals!! Everything looks so good!!! Fun!!

 
At May 18, 2010 at 7:53 AM , Blogger Sarah @ See Sarah Eat said...

What a fun time! I need to find some of these in my area. I'm no wine snob either, I will drink them all, especially the cheap ones, haha ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home