This Page

has been moved to new address

Exciting News!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Exciting News!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Exciting News!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Exciting News!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Exciting News!

003

My crab mat in my kitchen makes me happy. When we move into a house, I'll part with it. But for now, it makes me smile.

004

Last night we busted out the Griddler to make some mini burgers. We bought these burgers at Trader Joe's because they are super low in fat and calories. And sometimes you need a burger.

006

I had 4 mini burgers dipped in ketchup, dijon mustard and regular mustard. Mama likes her sauce. And roasted zucchini is fabulous.

I'm excited to announce that I won a free entry to the Santa Monica Classic-Heal the Bay 5k!

I entered a contest on the Pom Wonderful site never thinking I'd win. But I did!!!

The 5k is on Sunday May 16th, which is also our 5 year dating anniversary! (I guess we can't really celebrate since we're married now. Oh well!) I'm pretty excited.

I've been having a lot of unexplained muscle aches and pain so I'm not counting on beating any records. I just plan to finish. This will be my 3rd 5k in 2010!

Have you ever won anything? What did you win?

Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

At May 7, 2010 at 7:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is such a cute mat! i hope you feel better:)

 
At May 7, 2010 at 8:40 PM , Blogger lynn @ the actors diet said...

congrats! it's always great to win anything, isn't it, but especially something you want. what are those burgers called? are they new?

 
At May 7, 2010 at 10:37 PM , Anonymous sophia said...

YAY!! Congrats, Amanda!! I am so thrilled for you! WOo hoo!

 
At May 7, 2010 at 11:53 PM , Blogger Janetha @ meals + moves said...

yay, that IS exciting! congrats! those burgers are cute. and i WANT a grill/press like that!

once i won $96 from the radio :) and i win giveaways on blogs every once in awhile!

 
At May 8, 2010 at 4:34 AM , Blogger Glamorous Newlywed said...

I love the crab mat :)

Those burgers look delish!

 
At May 8, 2010 at 6:55 AM , Anonymous homecookedem said...

How exciting!! Running races for free is the way to go, for sure!! Good luck, you'll do great!! :)

Those little burgers look so good! What kind of burgers are they? I wish we had some kind of griddler like that, awesome!!

Have a great weekend!!!!! :)

 
At May 8, 2010 at 9:21 AM , Blogger AllThingsYummy said...

your crab mat is adorable.
I rarely win things but I usually score a few bucks when a try out the slots in Vegas. That's always fun.

 
At May 8, 2010 at 12:00 PM , Blogger Jenn said...

Hehehe...Love the crab mat. Who says you can't keep it if you move into a house? Just sayin' :)

Awesome burgers. :)

 
At May 8, 2010 at 8:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha - I love the crab mat!! It would make me smile too!

The best giveaway I've won is a new pair of running shoes - they were valued at $75!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

 
At May 8, 2010 at 8:35 PM , Blogger Mari said...

I love that we are both running races on the same day...too bad that they are on opposite coasts lol...

 
At May 8, 2010 at 11:25 PM , Blogger Yelena said...

Love the mat! Good luck on your 5K and I hope you feel better soon!

 
At May 9, 2010 at 10:14 AM , Anonymous Taysa (Water, Butter and Wine) said...

Yay, that's exciting! I think it's awesome that you're doing this many 5ks this year. I was so proud of myself for accomplishing ONE, ha ha!

I won a $25 gas card through a contest at my work once.

 
At May 10, 2010 at 8:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun! I would love to win a race entry! Good luck to you Amanda. I can't believe this is going to be your third race. You are one racing machine!

 
At May 11, 2010 at 6:47 AM , Blogger Lori said...

Congrats on your win! You are knocking out the 5Ks this year, that is great!

In the past 6 months or so I've actually won a lot of things. It's really been surprising. It must be this whole blogging thing. :) So far I've collected a nice coffee press, compression socks for running and customized stationary. Not too shabby. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home