This Page

has been moved to new address

rush rush

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: rush rush

This Page

has been moved to new address

rush rush

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: rush rush

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

rush rush

"hurry, hurry lover come to me?" haha. I feel so rushed today! I am trying desperately to finish my 60 page unit plan that's due tomorrow. After that, it's smooth sailing. I have a 6 page issue and policy paper due Monday, a take home final due Thursday and some odds and ends to finish up.

Come Friday May 14th and I'll be done with my first semester of the teaching credential program. I took six classes this semester because I want a lighter load when I start student teaching in August. I only have 2 classes and 2 semesters of full-time student teaching left!

I still have delayed muscle onset soreness (DOMS) from my HIIT workouts. I did 40 minutes with 8lb dumbbells on Sunday and Monday. I really want to tone my triceps. I am one of those people who gain weight in their arms first. It really sucks.

001

On days when I do a HIIT weight training workout, I usually do it early before eating. After my workout, I grabbed a sample sized box of Wheaties Fuel to try. (I got this at the 5k in my loot bag.)

I had 3 oz of peanut butter greek yogurt left. I added in some bananas.

003

Half the box of Wheaties Fuel.

005

And strawberries.

The Wheaties Fuel was so cinnamon-y and crunchy. It was exactly what I needed in my yogurt. I can't seem to eat plain greek yogurt by itself. But add in some fruit, granola or cereal and peanut butter and I'm good.

006

Lunch was huge. 2 slices of pizza and 2 small pieces of pork loin. I used a salad plate and a food scale to measure it all. Having leftovers in the house is awesome but sometimes I over do it. Especially when I'm mindlessly typing all day. Next time I make this pizza, I'm adding way more spinach. It wilted down a ton.

I cannot wait until May 14th! I want my life back!

Wish me luck as I attempt to run 3 miles, finish 3 lesson plans and catch up on blogs. Today is my day off from work and school. I'm not hating it.

Labels: , , , , , ,

13 Comments:

At May 4, 2010 at 9:50 AM , Blogger Rose said...

Good luck squeezing it all in, Amanda!

By the way, that pizza looks like exactly what I need today after work.

 
At May 4, 2010 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Jenn said...

Hahaha... I love that song!!! I used to sing it all the time. i still like it now. Don't worry, you're almost there. Just a little bit longer. :)

 
At May 4, 2010 at 1:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I overdo it with leftovers sometimes, too!

 
At May 4, 2010 at 2:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Amanda. You will be done so soon! Your pb greek yogurt sounded awesome. Never seen the pb kind.

 
At May 4, 2010 at 3:03 PM , Anonymous Dawn (HealthySDLiving) said...

Good luck with everything you want to get done today!

 
At May 4, 2010 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Mari said...

Damn woman I got tired just reading everything that you have to do! I hope you are almost done writing your paper and relaxing by now =)

 
At May 4, 2010 at 7:35 PM , Anonymous ashleigh said...

a 60 page unit plan? That is huge! What grade do you want to teach? I majored in elementary education!

That pizza looks delicious!

 
At May 4, 2010 at 9:07 PM , Blogger Yelena said...

Now I'm singing Paula Abdul's second best song.

I know how you feel- I have a looming 60 page paper that I'm sure will write itself.

I either throw away leftovers or get obsessed over them, I have no medium.

 
At May 5, 2010 at 10:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are in the home stretch Amanda - you can do it!!

I love putting a tablespoon of sugar free pancake syrup in my Greek yogurt - it only adds 10 calories but sweetens it up! :D

 
At May 5, 2010 at 7:50 PM , Blogger Mo Diva said...

yay for days off!
IM actually looking to go back to school... dont make me regret it LOL
leftovers look amaze..

I love honey in my plain greek yogurt- have you tried that?? its way good.

 
At May 6, 2010 at 1:47 PM , Anonymous Fit Chick in the City said...

Hope you enjoyed your off day and were able to get everything done you needed too.

 
At May 6, 2010 at 8:25 PM , Anonymous sophia said...

I want my life back, too. Mine begins officially on May 12th. We've only got about a week left! Hang on there, girl!

 
At May 7, 2010 at 5:47 PM , Blogger Bitty Babushka said...

Busy lady. YOU'RE ALMOST THERE. When you do finally finish, make sure you celebrate with a bottle of wine. Not a glass... A FULL BOTTLE! HA! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home