This Page

has been moved to new address

Vegas again? Getting Started

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Vegas again? Getting Started

This Page

has been moved to new address

Vegas again? Getting Started

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Vegas again? Getting Started

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Vegas again? Getting Started

Oh heck yes!

002

Comps at The Palazzo? Totally worth jumping on the bed.

004

Meet Gary. Gary is one of our best friends.

005

Andy couldn't jump on the bed so he chilled on the couch.

008

I got the party started with some sangria in a purple plastic cup.

010

Andy stuck with beer from the Stone Brewing Company.

013

I used Bandit's boxed Sangria. I know box wine sounds terrible but I sampled Bandit's wine at the Foodbuzz Festival and it's decent. Chilled sangria is my favorite.

014

The boys.

For dinner we walked over to Wolfgang Puck's restaurant Postrio. It's in the St. Mark's Square area of The Venetian.

017

We started with a pizza to share. It was topped with pesto, shrimp, goat cheese, tomatoes, broccolini and basil. Basically heaven in pizza form.

018

Tiffany ordered some pasta that tasted like gnocchi. It was really delicious!

019

I drunkenly ordered pancetta wrapped meatloaf. Eeesh. I really enjoyed it though. The mushroom gravy on top of it was full of flavor.

020

Andy ordered mussels in bearnaise sauce. That bread on top was covered in bearnaise (weird.)

021

Gary ordered a lobster sandwich. I tried it and thought it was great! I'd never had lobster in that form before.

022

After dinner we headed to The Wynn and sat in their lounge. Parasol Up/Parasol Down is my favorite lounge. The atmosphere is quiet enough for you to chat with your friends but has enough going on. It's a classy place.

028

Andy and Gary had whiskey sours. And matching green shirts...

029

I had a shot of bubblegum vodka with a squeeze of lime. It's semi-disgusting because it tastes JUST like bubblegum. I'll spare you any more pictures of me acting nuts.

Or not. We'll see tomorrow.

Labels: , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At August 14, 2010 at 10:56 AM , Anonymous Andrea (Off Her Cork) said...

Girl I cannot believe you had the bubblegum vodka! You are crazy! And also have balls, so a hat tip to you indeed. I used to love whiskey sours back in the day! I also enjoy Stone brewery a lot but do not enjoy IPAs, sorry fellas.

 
At August 14, 2010 at 10:59 AM , Blogger Tamara said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Doug and I definitely plan on hitting up Vegas someday. I've been before, but when I was younger and with family. Borrriiing! Haha. And, I must say, your dress is super-hot!

 
At August 14, 2010 at 12:05 PM , Anonymous penny. LA said...

VEGAS!

Oh man - jealous. Have an awesome time. <3

 
At August 14, 2010 at 12:11 PM , Anonymous kalin said...

bubblegum flavored? crazy!

 
At August 14, 2010 at 1:32 PM , Blogger GemCityCakes said...

I get bubble gum vodka with a splash of soda and a cherry haha. Freaking awesome. Like you said- semi disgusting, but fun.

 
At August 14, 2010 at 1:55 PM , Blogger lynn said...

fun! i have never been to a wolfgang puck restaurant before - stuff looks delish.

 
At August 14, 2010 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Heather said...

Holy crap, that pizza look amazing!

And I'd be all over that bubblegum vodka - totally jealous!

 
At August 14, 2010 at 7:23 PM , Anonymous Jessica @ How Sweet said...

I have been wondering what the bubblegum vodka tasted like! And I love Vegas... so jealous right now.

 
At August 14, 2010 at 8:08 PM , Anonymous sophia said...

You make good choices when you are drunk. pancetta wrapped meatloaf? hee hee. Looks and sounds heavenly!

 
At August 16, 2010 at 11:25 AM , Blogger Mo Diva said...

mmm, meatloaf and pancetta... gotta admit i love andys muscles with bernaise...i want to drink bernaise sauce from a cup! soo yummy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home