This Page

has been moved to new address

400th post!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: 400th post!

This Page

has been moved to new address

400th post!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: 400th post!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

400th post!

I can't believe this is post #400 for Two Boos Who Eat. I've been blogging for a little over two years and 400 posts doesn't seem like much.

I am super behind but I met up with a few lovely California-based food bloggers recently and I need to recap!

Lynn from The Actor's Diet put this event together. Check out her recap for more pictures. I was too busy gabbing to take pictures!

Bloggers in attendance.

Christy
Stephanie a blog reader.
Becki
Megan
Eden
Ameena (Whom I've met previously. It was nice to see her again!

And Lynn was so nice to invite us. Andy and loved Lemonade.

001

002

I ordered 2 portions, which equals four scoops of food. Tomato & avocado salad, chicken, grape, almond, cilantro and mango (?), broccoli with ricotta cheese, and a salad with figs and cheese.

All of which were amazing.

003

Especially this salad. I wanted to get more to take home but didn't.

004

Andy ordered food too but we didn't take pictures. He ordered this blueberry mint lemonade and raved about how refreshing it was.

(And yes, Andy was the only male blogger in attendance. Ha)

It was really nice getting to know more bloggers who live near me. I'd love to do another get together sometime!

006

After the meet-up, we went on the train. Our destination being the Ventura County Fair. Here's my little brother Daniel playing with my dad's iphone. iphones are such great distractions for kids.

007

The fair had some interesting things to look at of course.

008

009

010

I am the only one who feels incredibly guilty at the petting zoos and animal displays?

011

013

Kerry, Daniel and Kerry's boyfriend Burc went on one ride. This looked like fun. Andy and I decided not to go since his arm is bandaged to heck.

Do you like going to fairs? Blog meetups?

I'm planning on attending the Foodbuzz Festival again this year. Are any of you?

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

At August 10, 2010 at 8:37 AM , Anonymous homecookedem said...

Congrats on 400!! I love blogger meet ups!! It's so nice being around people interested in food and health as much as I am! :) Lemonade looks wonderful... all of that food looks delish!!

 
At August 10, 2010 at 8:39 AM , Anonymous brandi said...

What a fun meetup!

And congrats on 400 posts!!! That's exciting :)

 
At August 10, 2010 at 8:57 AM , Blogger Mo Diva said...

that sounds like a lot of fun! I would really love to go to the foodbuzz festival but my pockets arent as deep as i would like them to be... if they moved it to, say, NY? i would be there in an instant! lol.

But theres a strong poss that i will be in San Diego this time next year for BlogHer '10! wepa!

 
At August 10, 2010 at 9:09 AM , Anonymous Ameena said...

Congrats on your 400th post! That is a whole lot of posting. :)

I also feel terribly guilty at petting zoos and zoos in general. I can't take Maya to them despite her repeated requests!

I don't think I'll be going to FoodBuzz. :( But I would love to meet up with you guys again soon!

 
At August 10, 2010 at 10:00 AM , Blogger lynn said...

so glad you guys enjoyed lemonade. i've never been to the ventura county fair before - did you take the train from l.a.?

i am hoping to go to the foodbuzz fest this year - would be fun to see you guys there again. happy 400th post!

 
At August 10, 2010 at 10:30 AM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

400 is a great number!!! I love blogger meetups but I have not found a lot of local bloggers :( I love fairs in the fall. It actually is one of my favorite things to do each year.

 
At August 10, 2010 at 11:56 AM , Anonymous emily (a nutritionist eats) said...

Way to go on 400!!

I only go to the fair once every few years...that is usually enough for me! This year I might just have to go...for the blog of course :)

 
At August 10, 2010 at 2:20 PM , Blogger Dawn Dishes It Out said...

Congrats on #400!!! Blogger meet ups are the best! Sounds like you had lots of fun.

 
At August 10, 2010 at 3:55 PM , Blogger Sarah @ See Sarah Eat said...

400 is awesome! It may not seem like much to you but sometimes less posts = better content :)

I would love to do more blogger meetups and festivals but it seems like they are always so far away from me or really expensive. I was really hoping to attend the HLS this year since I couldn't afford to travel to Boston last year and Chicago is just a 4 hour drive for me but then I saw the tickets were $75!

Maybe someday ;-)

 
At August 11, 2010 at 6:05 AM , Blogger Lori said...

Congrats on your post milestone! That is great! Sounds like a fun meet up and I love fairs! County 4H Fairs are big around here and I always went to them as a kid.

I'm so bummed I have to miss the Foodbuzz fest this year. We have a wedding in FL the same weekend. I have my sites set on 2011 though. It is such a fun time!

 
At August 11, 2010 at 4:44 PM , Blogger Mari said...

lol I love that ride your brother was on...I went on it with little lady.

I love fairs and blog meet-ups! Imagine a blog meet-up AT A FAIR! that would be epic!lol lol

happy 400th!!!!!!

 
At August 11, 2010 at 7:21 PM , Anonymous ashleigh said...

A blogger meetup is the perfect post for your 400th post! Congrats on making it that far!

 
At August 13, 2010 at 12:05 PM , Blogger Jenn said...

Fantastic!!!! An awesome 400th!!! Cool place to have a meetup too. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home