This Page

has been moved to new address

June Goals and Biz's 101 day Challenge!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: June Goals and Biz's 101 day Challenge!

This Page

has been moved to new address

June Goals and Biz's 101 day Challenge!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: June Goals and Biz's 101 day Challenge!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Friday, June 4, 2010

June Goals and Biz's 101 day Challenge!

Dude. I am so over being sick. SO OVER IT! Phlegm, cough, headache, congestion, body aches and whiny Amanda be gone! Now Andrew has it too. LOVELY!

I call Andy--Andrew from time to time.

001

Andy made us coffee this am and I was super grateful. I had to work a preschool graduation at the Spanish Immersion school today and I need coffee. My Spanish is awful by the way. Mara you should teach me!

002

I had some Kashi Go Lean Crunch (Honey & Flaxseed) with a raspberry Chobani, banana and some strawberries that were on their last legs. I love Kashi Go Lean but I swear I'm going to break a tooth on them one day.

003

I bought 2 flats of organic and local strawberries last week and feel too guilty throwing them out. Hopefully the few I have left will taste okay in a smoothie.

I am currently doing Biz's 101 Day Challenge! My goals are;

■ Run 75 miles in 101 days
■ Eat out less – down to a minimum of 1-2 times a week
■ Make desserts that are less than 300 calories
■ Strength train with workout videos 3 x a week using 8-10 lb dumbbells instead of the 5lbs I use now!

I gave myself a goal of 50 miles ran in May but only got to 42! I'm hoping to step it up. I signed up on DailyMile to track my mileage. Are any of you on there?

043

I cannot believe it's been a year since this!

067

With my friend Tiffany, she lives far away and I miss her lots!

I want to wear my wedding dress again...to marry the same guy of course!

Labels: , , , , , ,

13 Comments:

At June 4, 2010 at 4:57 PM , Blogger AllThingsYummy said...

Love your wedding dress, so beautiful.

 
At June 4, 2010 at 5:20 PM , Blogger Tiffany Heide said...

can we PLEASE go on vacation somewhere together someday please? AND lets incorporate the wearing the wedding dress thing. i would totally go out to dinner with you as brides together

 
At June 4, 2010 at 5:24 PM , Blogger Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

@All Things Yummy- Thank you!!!

Tiffany, yes! I would love it. I think it needs to happen sooner than later.

 
At June 4, 2010 at 5:49 PM , Anonymous brandi said...

your dress is so beautiful! congrats on 1 year ;) it goes fast, doesn't it?

hope you get better soon!

 
At June 4, 2010 at 11:56 PM , Blogger Yelena said...

I love your pictures- your hair was so pretty- very classic. Has it been one year already? Mine is coming up. Are you eating cake from your freezer? I'm looking forward to that part, as long as it doesn't taste like the freezer.

I'm also up for wearing wedding dresses for fun!

 
At June 5, 2010 at 8:29 AM , Anonymous ashleigh said...

You looked gorgeous on your wedding day, and that dress is absolutely beautiful!!

I think a 101 day challenge is a great idea, and your goals are awesome. I need to strength train more too!

Congrats on getting 42 miles in, that's a great accomplishment especially since you've been sick and have had running pain.

 
At June 5, 2010 at 10:19 AM , Anonymous Destination 26.2 said...

You dress is amazing! Love the pics!! I am also doing Biz's challenge! YAY for 101 days - I think it will go by real fast. Good goals Amanda! :)

 
At June 5, 2010 at 11:45 AM , Blogger Dawn Dishes It Out said...

You looked so beautiful! Your dress was gorgeous!!

 
At June 5, 2010 at 2:39 PM , Blogger Mari said...

Good Luck with Biz's challenge! I know you will rock it!

I love when you post pictures of your wedding...you look so pretty!

 
At June 6, 2010 at 6:35 PM , Anonymous Jocelyn said...

Sounds like great goals! Good luck with them! You look beautiful in your wedding dress :)

 
At June 6, 2010 at 10:35 PM , Anonymous sophia said...

Best of luck, Amanda!! I'll bet you will acheive your goal, and kick ass, too.

I LOVE YOUR DRESS!! You gorgeous thing!! >__<

 
At June 8, 2010 at 11:43 AM , Blogger Nicci said...

YOu look beautiful in your wedding dress!

 
At June 12, 2010 at 1:46 PM , Anonymous Ameena said...

Happy belated Annivesary! I love your beautiful dress and your hair looks gorgeous too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home