This Page

has been moved to new address

350th post!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: 350th post!

This Page

has been moved to new address

350th post!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: 350th post!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

350th post!

014

On Sunday, Andy and I decided to drive to Santa Barbara so I could check out the Lululemon store. I loved it! I ended up buying a running tank that was on sale for $39. I couldn't believe the quality of their running and yoga gear. If I had more money, I would have gone all out.

I'm trying to find a picture of the running tank but it must be discontinued.

015

Then we went to an Indian lunch buffet. The chicken wasn't great so I picked at it and tried all of the veggie dishes. The saag and tofu was AMAZING! I love spinach.

016

But it wasn't my favorite. Andy and I have a few favorite Indian restaurants that we enjoy. I think next time I have a saag craving, I'll go there.

017

Can't hate huge, fluffy pieces of naan though.

So now that I've been to Lululemon, I can't seem to get it out of my head. MUST BUY MORE STUFF. I'm wondering if buying lightly used stuff off ebay would be a terrible idea. As much as I'd love $90 running pants...I really can't justify it. I rarely spend $90 on work pants or jeans!

Do you own anything from Lululemon? Or have a suggestion for cheaper running/yoga clothes for me?

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At May 25, 2010 at 9:44 AM , Blogger kat said...

We need to find a really good Indian place here in Mpls, we were spoiled in San Francisco.

I end up buying my workout clothes from Target because I am tough on them. Plus since I'm tall I like the fact the yoga pants come in long.

 
At May 25, 2010 at 10:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your indian food is making me crave that curry deliciousness. OMG - and the naaan... why must you tease me? :) Yay for your Lululemon. Like I said, I am scared to even go in there. Once I do I know I will be in trouble!! :) I have been buying workout stuff from Old Navy, Ross, Kohls, wherever I can find it cheap. But I must say, I have not found anything that fits that well or that i absolutely LOVE. So I think sometimes it's good to pay a little more for quality.

 
At May 25, 2010 at 11:17 AM , Blogger Yelena said...

I love Indian food...but can only handle a bit at a time. I love dal soup as well :)

I actually have a couple of good pairs of yoga-type pants from Bebe- and they are pretty comfortable and of good quality- don't worry...they are one of the few non-skanky items in the store :)

 
At May 25, 2010 at 11:40 AM , Blogger Mo Diva said...

old navy has some cheap workout gear... but its CHEAP LOL

i lurve indian food! your plate looks lovely. sucks about the chicken though...thats usually my favorite!

 
At May 25, 2010 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Mari said...

Can you believe that I never tried indian food!? I am such a fake foodie hahaha

Happy 350th Post!!!

I don't own anything from them but you should ask Naomi "One fit foodie" she looooooves their stuff!

 
At May 25, 2010 at 12:15 PM , Blogger The Fat Dietitian said...

just stumbled across your blog...
the Indian food pics have only made my terrible cravings worse!
I actually just purchased a racerback by Danskin from wally world on sale for $5, and it even has a little pocket for my ipod. I am returning to buy it in multiple colors.

 
At May 25, 2010 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Tamara said...

I haven't tried a ton of different brands for workout clothes, but one of my favorites is Xersion at JC Penney. Good quality and decent prices. And JCP ALWAYS has some kind of sale going on (plus lots of coupons), so if you keep your eyes peeled, you can snag some of that stuff for really cheap. In fact, a few weeks ago, I got sport tank with a built-in sports bra for $7.98 (including shipping). I didn't *need* a new one because the same tanks I got over a year ago are still in great condition. I just wanted a new cute color, heh.

I also wear cheap sports bras (a la Walmart) underneath the Xersion tanks for extra support/coverage. It's all been money well spent.

 
At May 25, 2010 at 1:08 PM , Blogger seussgirl said...

They may not be much cheaper, but Title IX has amazing stuff! I've only looked at their catalog, but I think they have stores on the west coast?

 
At May 25, 2010 at 2:07 PM , Blogger Rad Runner said...

MMMMMM naan....... COngrats on a cheap find! Take a pic of the tank now I am way curious!

 
At May 25, 2010 at 7:03 PM , Anonymous ashleigh said...

Congrats on your 350th post!! Wooohooo!!

I don't own anything lululemon. I am cheap and I buy my workout clothes at TJ Maxx and Marshalls :)

 
At May 25, 2010 at 7:05 PM , Anonymous homecookedem said...

Andrew and I went to the most amazing indian lunch buffet the afternoon after we got our marriage license. We still talk about that afternoon... it was amazing and your plate brings back those yummy memories!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home