This Page

has been moved to new address

Honeymoon Recap 5...I think!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Honeymoon Recap 5...I think!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Honeymoon Recap 5...I think!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Honeymoon Recap 5...I think!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Honeymoon Recap 5...I think!

We have been meaning to show more picture of our fantastic honeymoon in Italy. If you want to see the previous pictures of Rome, check here:
Italy Recap 1
Italy Recap 2
Italy Recap 3
Italy Recap 4

So here we go. We stayed at an amazing hotel in Rome, The St. Regis Grand Hotel. Right down the block was a nice little cafe for breakfast. Great pastries and cappuccino(In case you want to fit in, you order cappuccino in the morning and espresso in the afternoon..cappuccino in the afternoon is for noobs.)

195

198

Seriously good.

The same place also had desserts, so we ordered a little strawberry torte thingy on a return trip. We ate at this place almost everyday in Rome ,mostly for breakfast.

194

Dinner rolls around in Rome...what do you do? Throw a rock and whatever place it hits eat there. We went to a little pizzeria one night, which was probably touristy, but still good.

188

190

189

What do we have here? Margarita pizza, manicotti, and delicious Peroni Beer( at least I think it was Peroni, I drank a lot of it. Amazing beer).

We didn't eat a single thing that was bad in Italy. All the food was amazing. This place had some killer pizza and pasta that is simple and delicious, like it should be.

Next up...The Vatican!

205

204

Funny story with the Vatican. We went there the same day President Obama was there. They closed down the Sistine Chapel for the President and his wife so we had to do it at light speed, which was fine. Just kind of a fun story! The cab driver that took us from the airport to our hotel kept pointing and going "Presidente Obama." We caught on quickly. No stupid Americans here! These are also all the pictures Amanda has uploaded so far. So annoy Amanda and tell her to upload more Italy! More on the Vatican and the rest of our trip soon!

Amanda usually edits my posts, so this is the first I am flying solo on. YIKES!

Edit by Amanda: I've lost 12 lbs since our honeymoon. I can see it in this picture! wow!

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

At March 24, 2010 at 9:00 PM , Blogger lynn @ the actors diet said...

so great! the memories of my trip to italy still warm my heart.

 
At March 24, 2010 at 10:14 PM , Blogger Jenn said...

Just read all 5 hehe... I want to go to Italy now. I think it's time I went on vacation.

 
At March 25, 2010 at 3:49 AM , Anonymous homecookedem said...

I've always wanted to go to Italy!! My mom's side is from Naples!! :) And ooohhhhh, the food!!!!!

 
At March 25, 2010 at 7:26 AM , Anonymous Ameena said...

I want to go to Italy just so I can eat their amazing food. Beautiful pictures Amanda! And congrats on the weight loss...you really look amazing.

 
At March 25, 2010 at 8:10 AM , Blogger Tamara said...

You've been looking so good in your recent photos, so after this post I can definitely see the progress! You're doing so awesome, woman!

Oh, Italy. Someday we will meet. Someday.

 
At March 25, 2010 at 8:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great recap Andy!! I would LOVE to go to Italy - my husband's father was born there and he still has cousins that live there.

Some day!

 
At March 25, 2010 at 10:46 AM , Blogger Pam said...

You lucky girl - I've always wanted to go to Italy. Someday!

 
At March 25, 2010 at 12:36 PM , Anonymous Emily (A Nutritionist Eats) said...

Oh, I am just dying to get to Italy!!!

 
At March 26, 2010 at 6:17 AM , Anonymous Fit Chick in the City said...

Love your honeymoon photos! We went to Italy on our honeymoon too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home