This Page

has been moved to new address

We'd love each other more if we were in Napa

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: We'd love each other more if we were in Napa

This Page

has been moved to new address

We'd love each other more if we were in Napa

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: We'd love each other more if we were in Napa

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

We'd love each other more if we were in Napa

haha. Andy and I are sort of obsessed with going to Napa and asking Thomas Keller to move in with us. I never said anything about us being normal. In fact, we are quite strange.

Andy and I are going to a blogger meet up today with Sophia and I am quite excited about it!

001

Let's talk about perfect couples now, shall we? This whole wheat roll, carmelized onions, turkey, spinach, sundried tomato aioli and avocado sandwich was perfect. I truly believe that avocado and turkey are a match made in heaven. Have you ever ordered a sandwich at Whole Foods? It's a worthwhile investment for sure.

002

And to think, I thought my sandwich was perfect...Andy's roast beef and arugula was out of this world good.

003

At Whole Foods, I picked up a Blackberry Wallaby Yogurt. Normally, I'm crazy for the "perfect couple" of granola and yogurt but this yogurt was too thin for my taste. Give me greek yogurt anyday!

005

006

The kind folks over at Jay Robb sent Andy and me some protein to try out. We ran a "practice" 5k at the park and definitely needed some protein to help our muscles recover. We chose the vanilla whey protein for today.

007

I made us 2 big shakes using almond breeze (unsweetened vanilla), frozen peaches, strawberries, one whole banana and 1 packet of Jay Robb Vanilla Whey Protein.

008

I'm thrilled to tell you that this protein shake wasn't chalky at all and tasted like heaven after a 3.5 mile run. I was in love. Now I can see why other bloggers rave about Jay Robb! I can't wait to try the other flavors. Whoop!!!!!! Seriously...it's the best tasting protein powder I've ever had!

Do you know of any "perfect couples?" Tell me about them. I'm always down to try out new things.

Have you tried Jay Robb's protein before?

Labels: , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

At March 20, 2010 at 11:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always thought Brad and Jen were a perfect couple, but that failed... Peanut butter and jelly are a pretty close second:))

 
At March 20, 2010 at 12:02 PM , Anonymous homecookedem said...

That sandwich looks crazy good!!

I love Jay Robb's vanilla!! It is one of my faves!! I also love BioChem's chocolate fudge when I want something chocolatey! ;)

 
At March 20, 2010 at 1:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gahhhh what a DELISH sammie! i must try jay robbs!

 
At March 20, 2010 at 2:39 PM , Anonymous kalin (eating machine) said...

josh's mama is considering a job in napa... i want an excuse to go there too!

 
At March 20, 2010 at 3:34 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Oh.my.goodness! Those sandiwches look so yummy!

 
At March 20, 2010 at 5:07 PM , Blogger Andy said...

i need another roast beef and arugala sandwish STAT

 
At March 20, 2010 at 5:35 PM , Blogger lynn @ the actors diet said...

have fun at the meetup! i was supposed to go but thought i should spend time with my husband since it's his bday weekend....

 
At March 21, 2010 at 6:54 AM , Blogger Bitty Babushka said...

Those sandwiches look like heaven! Another perfect couple would be Mr. Turkey, Ms. Cranberry Relish and Mr. Swiss. In this example, three is not a crowd.

Jay Robb is AMAZING! I adore his whey protein as well! YUM YUM! I love the strawberry mixed with fresh berries!

 
At March 21, 2010 at 9:36 AM , Anonymous Ameena said...

Perfect couple - salsa and hummus. Sounds gross but give it a try!

It was so nice to meet both of you yesterday...I had a great time chatting and learning more about both of you. Can't wait to read more about you guys on your blog!

 
At March 21, 2010 at 3:29 PM , Blogger Mari said...

OMG that sammie looks so great...especially the melted cheese...drool!

Perfect couple???? Strawberry Ice cream with crushed bbq chips! don't judge! ha

 
At March 22, 2010 at 7:09 AM , Blogger kat said...

Napa is nice but I gotta tell you I really always like Sonoma better & there is some great food there too

 
At March 22, 2010 at 8:39 AM , Blogger Janetha @ meals + moves said...

i need to try some jay robb STAT!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home