This Page

has been moved to new address

Save the best for last

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Save the best for last

This Page

has been moved to new address

Save the best for last

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Save the best for last

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Save the best for last

I am still so sore from my 4 mile walk/run yesterday! I have to admit, I'm so impressed with my new running shoes. My heel and knee on my right leg/foot are sore but not nearly as bad as normal. That extra cushioning helps a ton.

Andy went to the running store yesterday and purchased a pair of his own. His are Brooks as well.

001

Dinner was burritos. Andy heated up some spicy pork (from the frozen section at Trader Joe's) with one sliced up red bell pepper. While I microwaved some of Amy's refried beans. Kalin made her own refried beans the other day and emailed me to tell me how to make them not from a can. I'm gonna try it next time!

002

My burrito had cumin & tapatio spiced pinto beans, pork, red pepper, lettuce, cheese and guacamole. It was delicious!

003

Afterwards Andy and I went to Sports Authority so I could try to find a holder for my Nike + system that I bought. No luck there so we went to Pinkberry!

Andy got his usual original tart yogurt with kiwi and strawberries.

004

I ordered the mango tart yogurt with captain crunch and strawberries. Oh my gosh. This was the best frozen yogurt I have ever had. The mango flavor rivals my favorite pomegranate flavor. I am going again soon. It's probably a good thing Pinkberry is 15 miles away from our apartment.

Something to check out Dottie recently blogged about her experience with MS. I have a family member who was recently diagnosed and loved reading Dottie's story. If you have a minute, check it out!

Do you love frozen yogurt as much as I do?

Labels: , , ,

23 Comments:

At March 17, 2010 at 10:19 AM , Blogger RunEatRepeat said...

Have you been to Yogurtland or Blizzberry yet? It's way better. WAY BETTER!

 
At March 17, 2010 at 10:39 AM , Blogger Tamara said...

Oh man, Colorado is FINALLY getting a Pinkberry soon! Granted, it's gonna be 60+ miles away from me in Denver, but I'm still excited. There's a local joint that makes their version of it, but they don't have all of the other flavors, just plain.

 
At March 17, 2010 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Yelena said...

Um, yes. I would eat yogurt daily if I could. In fact, there is a fro yo place with self serve tart yogurt less than a block away. It takes all my human strength to not eat it for lunch daily!

 
At March 17, 2010 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Janetha @ meals + moves said...

thanks for the MS link. marshall's mom has it and i want to find out more about it. mmm, youve got me craving fro yo! i will have to have some on my free day :) thanks for the protein cookie idea! i am going to experiment xoxo

 
At March 17, 2010 at 11:24 AM , Blogger kat said...

Funny we were just talking the other day about how frozen yogurt was so big in CA but you don't see it that much in MN. Here it's all about the ice cream & custard. I guess we worry less about the fats ;)

 
At March 17, 2010 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Emily said...

I was just in LA and was going to try Yogurtland but never got around to it! We only have the "knock-offs" here in MN!!

 
At March 17, 2010 at 12:26 PM , Blogger Missy said...

I finally found one of those self serve frozen yogurt places in MN and I LOVE it! It's right by my gym so it's a constant temptation after a sweaty work-out!

 
At March 17, 2010 at 1:14 PM , Blogger lynn @ the actors diet said...

i have yet to try the mango flavor - sad i missed the coconut one!

 
At March 17, 2010 at 1:22 PM , Blogger Mari said...

Can you believe that I have never been to pinkberry!

I love amy's refried beans, they taste so good! I also saw Kalin's refried beans and they made me drool a little, I might have to give it a try.

BTW, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!

 
At March 17, 2010 at 1:24 PM , Blogger amanda said...

i love pinkberry. i am envious of those who have one near them. sighhhhh!

 
At March 17, 2010 at 3:55 PM , Blogger Erica said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEE froyo! Its my favorite little treat. Great din din. I have made my own refried beans a few times too (recipes on my blog)-using both black beans and white/pinto beans! They're delicious. Hope you're having a wonderful St. Patty's Day

 
At March 17, 2010 at 5:14 PM , Blogger Pam said...

The burrito sounds tasty but your Pinkberry is making me drool.

 
At March 17, 2010 at 6:24 PM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

We don't have a great fro yo place around us. I have always heard of Pinkberry but have not actually tried it. I am a huge fan of TLC in NYC! Great stuff.

 
At March 17, 2010 at 6:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm all sorts of jealous of that yogurt.
i don't think there's a pinkberry anywhere in oregon :-(

 
At March 17, 2010 at 7:05 PM , Anonymous Nour El-Zibdeh said...

I do! I love tart yogurt. I don't know if there's a Pinkberry where I live, but I've been to Yogen Fruz and I liked their yogurt (but not the smoothies)

 
At March 17, 2010 at 8:43 PM , Anonymous Lily @ Lily's Health Pad said...

I love frozen yogurt!! I wish we had a pinkberry here. I'd totally feel like LC from the Hills if I could eat at one.

 
At March 17, 2010 at 10:14 PM , Blogger EatTravelEat said...

Haven't had any tart frozen yogurt this year! Just had frozen yogurt at Souplantation a week ago- very creamy and yummy. I usually now just eat plain yogurt instead of tart frozen yogurt.

 
At March 18, 2010 at 4:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love frozen yogurt and I would eat it all the time but we do not have a place that serves good frozen yogurt where i Live.

I must move - it's worth it

 
At March 18, 2010 at 5:12 AM , Blogger Lori said...

I love what a good pair of running shoes can do!

We have no cool yogurt places around here. Fortunately while we were still living in Brazil they opened one in city near where we lived. It was the Pinkberry concept and so good. I hope so much one gets here someday.

 
At March 18, 2010 at 6:58 AM , Anonymous Meg @ Be Fit Be Full said...

I really wish there was a Pinkberry in my area! We only have one yogurt place, which is good, but not the best. What I like most about frozen yogurt is the toppings!

 
At March 18, 2010 at 8:46 AM , Anonymous Andrea @ CanYouStayForDinner.com said...

Wow, delicious dinner and dessert. I love burritos and frozen yogurt. I've been to pink berry and loved it. I think I got coconut and raspberries. Yours looks perfect though. Captain Crunch is so nostalgic and fun for me!

 
At March 18, 2010 at 9:02 AM , Anonymous Lauren @ Eater Not a Runner said...

I loooove pinkberry! But I've never had mango...sounds amazing!

 
At March 18, 2010 at 9:32 AM , Blogger Just Me said...

OMFG... Tamara... you just made my date, my year even. Didnt know we were getting a pinkberry in denver.. I cant wait.


I was going to comment on how jealous I was that you had a pinkberry near you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home