This Page

has been moved to new address

Churrasco, Friends and Pain

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Churrasco, Friends and Pain

This Page

has been moved to new address

Churrasco, Friends and Pain

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Churrasco, Friends and Pain

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Churrasco, Friends and Pain

Ok random title, I know.

On Saturday, Andy and I set out for a little adventure to Universal Studios, Hollywood with some friends. We got in free since we are both school employees. Whoop!

168

First things first. We went to breakfast at The Egg House. I ordered peanut butter & banana french toast. I didn't use any maple syrup. I'm not really a big fan. Peanut butter is way better than syrup anyway. I ate about half of this.

169

Tiffany ordered Caramel Pecan & Banana pancakes. She shared a bite with me. They were out of this world good!

170

Gary ordered a chicken omelette with cottage cheese on the side.

171

Andy ordered this amazing egg scramble. I stole a ton of bites. It was so spicy and full of flavor. Plus, I love egg dishes with hot sauce and avocado. Can not resist!!!

172

Then it was on to Universal.

173

We had to snap a pic with Spongebob in honor of my little bro. He is a huge fan!

174

And a scary picture with an evil mummy. Universal in Hollywood is kind of boring. It has only 5 rides and we were all over it pretty quickly. It was fun hanging out with friends though!

176

Afterwards we headed to a Churrasco and ate tons of cheese, salads and meat. It was over-indulgent and fun for a Saturday evening.

178

The dancers were fun to watch too. They are extremely talented and physically fit.

180

One even walked and danced on stilts. I wish I had core muscles strong enough to pull that off!

181

Dessert was a chocolate tres leche cake with vanilla ice cream. We split it 4 ways and it still felt too rich! I loved it.

Believe me over indulgent weekends are starting to become a habit. I'm going to have to cut back a bit.

I'm subbing tomorrow at an elementary school for a few hours. I'll post later. I still feel like I have tons to catch up on!

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At March 14, 2010 at 9:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I CAN GO TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS FOR FREE?

seriously? can i? makes me wanna go to cali

 
At March 14, 2010 at 10:11 PM , Blogger Yelena said...

Oooh! I love going out to breakfast and theme parks!

You're coming to SF? When? Yes- let's meet up. Although I did once ride in an elevator with you- it was awesomely awkward being in an elevator with like 15 bloggers.

 
At March 15, 2010 at 3:30 AM , Anonymous homecookedem said...

That PB and banana french toast looks amazing!! My over indulgent weekends are becoming a bit too much too. I'm right there with ya on having to reign it in a bit! ;)

 
At March 15, 2010 at 7:09 AM , Blogger kat said...

I stayed at the hotel right there for work once & I can see how you would get over the park pretty fast though it was fun to walk around

 
At March 15, 2010 at 8:50 AM , Blogger Mo Diva said...

Look slike you had a great time- im a little jealous but i will get over it :-)

 
At March 15, 2010 at 9:55 AM , Anonymous Jenny said...

Those are always interesting restaurants to eat at... they have a lot down in Miami (believe it or not:) haha, and you have to be in the right mindset to do it.

Your breakfast eats look absolutely delectable!

 
At March 15, 2010 at 9:56 AM , Anonymous Jenny said...

Those are always interesting restaurants to eat at... they have a lot down in Miami (believe it or not:) haha, and you have to be in the right mindset to do it.

Your breakfast eats look absolutely delectable!

 
At March 15, 2010 at 10:09 AM , Anonymous Michelle said...

WOW to the french toast. I am with you on the no syrup necessary, PB is plenty!!!! It looks so good i'm drooling in my mouth right now. Lordy....And what a fun dinner performance!! I wanna go on vacation now!!

 
At March 15, 2010 at 11:28 AM , Blogger lynn @ the actors diet said...

seriously?! you get into universal for free if you work for the schools?!?!?!

 
At March 15, 2010 at 1:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had me at avocado and hot sauce - Andy's dish looks amazing!

And I want those dancers abs! :D

 
At March 19, 2010 at 10:40 AM , Anonymous kristen said...

omg that breakfast looks amazing! i would eat all of it. in one sitting. no questions asked. good luck with your training, by the way. yeah for running bloggers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home