This Page

has been moved to new address

TGIF

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: TGIF

This Page

has been moved to new address

TGIF

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: TGIF

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Friday, January 22, 2010

TGIF

I don't know why...but I am so stoked about today being Friday! I guess it's probably because I don't have any classes today. Going back to school is easier than I thought it would be though, I feel like I never left!

I found out that my Tuesday night class (from 7-8:40pm) is only for eight weeks! I thought it was sixteen weeks like the other classes I am taking. So relieved that it's not. Come March, I will have my tuesday nights free.

001

I fueled after my run yesterday with a big smoothie. I used my favorite flavor of Amazing Meal.

003

Some of this loveliness. I forgot how great almond milk is in a smoothie! And it's not as calorie dense as cow's milk. And no tummyaches!!! LOVE!

004

I added a frozen banana, six frozen strawberries, ground flax seed and a drop of raw honey to the mix.

005

And had a vitamuffin on the side. Have you tried the Fudgy Peanut Butter Chip vitamuffins yet? They are my favorite! The peanut butter chips get all melty and hot and YUM!

006

And this smoothie was HUGE without being loaded with calories and sugar which I loved. I do wish I had some protein powder at home. I'm making a grocery list today! You guys gave me some great suggestions yesterday so I'm excited.

007

Dinner was raw veggies with sabra hummus. You know I'm gonna be sad when it's all gone!

008

And my first Flat-Out wrap pizza. Topped with pesto, light cheddar cheese, asiago cheese, chicken pesto sausage (from TJ's) and chopped red bell pepper. And a pepper flower on top.

009

Flat-Out wraps crisp up so nicely for pizzas. I'm glad I ventured out of my comfort zone and used these. They are low in calories, full of fiber and tasty.

010

This morning, I stuck with an old favorite. Sometimes I just need PB & J. Especially when I'm craving junk food like today.

011

What do you do when you're craving junk food?

Labels: , , , , ,

13 Comments:

At January 22, 2010 at 1:19 PM , Blogger Janetha @ meals + moves said...

TGIF for sure! your smoothie and flat out pizza and toast all look great! weird, that was the vita i liked the least :( something artificial tasting about it i think. i prefer the bran ones over the chocolate ones. hope you have a GREAT weekend, babe! xoxo

 
At January 22, 2010 at 1:19 PM , Blogger EatTravelEat said...

I'm happy that its Friday as the semester has ended :). For junk food, I usually eat a bit of it, or find a healthier version. Or just eat something else instead that is healthy :).

 
At January 22, 2010 at 1:27 PM , Anonymous brandi said...

i love that pom mango grass, too - definitely my favorite flavor!

it's really good blended with almond milk, banana, and a little bit of orange juice - and coconut extract! like a tropical drink :)

 
At January 22, 2010 at 1:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I love almond milk in smoothies, it really is the best :)

I think when I am craving "junk" food, I make something with chocolate chips in it, ha ha. Like a piece of PB + chocolate chips toast!

 
At January 22, 2010 at 1:46 PM , Blogger Bitty Babushka said...

Ohh, I've never tried a FlatOut pizza. Now I feel like I have to.

If I'm craving junk food I quickly brew some sweet tea or a cup of coffee. Usually one of those does the trick! When all else fails I buy it/make it for the Mr. and take a bite. JUUUUST one though. It makes him feel used. HA! :)

 
At January 22, 2010 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

I love your PB&J picture-- very artsy ;)

 
At January 22, 2010 at 1:59 PM , Anonymous Linzi said...

Your smoothie sounds so yum! I haven't tried strawberry banana yet. That is a must. As well as that amazing grass. I see you all putting it into your smoothies. What is it all about? Does it make it taste good? I'm so curious!

 
At January 22, 2010 at 2:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo girl your pizza looks good!! never had a pizza on a flat out..always do josephs lavash!

 
At January 22, 2010 at 3:16 PM , Anonymous lily @ lily's health pad said...

Unfortunately, I eat junk food! I'm interested in trying those vitatops. They seem like a great oatmeal or yogurt topping!

 
At January 22, 2010 at 3:19 PM , Blogger Pam said...

This post made me hungry. I can't remember the last time I had pb & jelly sandwich.

 
At January 22, 2010 at 3:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i crave salty junk the most... so i make popcorn. you can eat a giant bowl and it's still not too many calories. and it satisfies my salty cravings.
(i also eat it if i'm feeling snacky but don't really feel hungry, if that makes sense)

 
At January 22, 2010 at 4:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I have a craving for junk food - I eat it!

But I usually only allow one thing a week - tonight - deep dish pizza!!

Do you have a toaster oven? I put my flat out wraps plan on the toaster setting, then add my toppings and put under the broiler for the cheese to melt - its almost a cracker crust that way!

 
At January 22, 2010 at 6:20 PM , Blogger lynn @ the actors diet said...

when i crave junk food i eat a little bit of it. then i suck on a tootsie pop. which, i guess, is also junk-y in and of itself.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home