This Page

has been moved to new address

"I have a bit of a sweet tooth"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: "I have a bit of a sweet tooth"

This Page

has been moved to new address

"I have a bit of a sweet tooth"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: "I have a bit of a sweet tooth"

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Monday, January 18, 2010

"I have a bit of a sweet tooth"

"Oh so you're ordering it for your tooth?"

If you have not heard of Jim Gaffigan, please check his website out. He is one of my favorite comedians!

001

My sweet tooth kicked in this morning. So I fed it half a grapefruit with 1 tsp of sugar and a chocolate chip waffle with a dap of white chocolate wonderful.

Delish! I love grapefruits this time of the year!

002

Lunch was at Panera Bread. It's been raining here a lot and rain puts me in the mood for three things; creamy soups, coffee and movies.

I ordered a bowl of baked potato soup and half a turkey artichoke panini. This meal was good but I could have saved tons of calories by ordering my favorite french onion soup and half a veggie sandwich. But you know what? I was craving potato soup!

003

Andy was smart and ordered french onion soup in a bread bowl.

004

After lunch Andy and I took my little brother Daniel to see Disney's The Princess & The Frog. I LOVED this movie. I got teary-eyed several times throughout this movie. It was soooo good!!!!

Daniel was treated to a child's size sprite which made his day. I managed to refrain from my usual diet coke. Go me!

005

Dinner was raw veggies, red pepper hummus and chili cheese sweet potato fries. YUM!!!!!!

007

I topped my chili cheese fries with a little low-fat sour cream and some shredded cheese.

008

Because of my sweet tooth, I opened up these chocolate alphabet cookies that Newman's Own Organics sent me. *No I was not paid to review these cookies.

009

I had a serving which was ten mini cookies. They are about 130 calories and 2 grams of fat per serving. And considering the chocolate punch that they have, I find that pretty awesome. These cookies are addicting! They remind me of chocolate teddy grahams.

I really hope my sweet tooth goes away but I think I handled it pretty well today.

PS. I only had one and a half beers at the football party yesterday! Each beer is 140 calories so I don't feel too guilty. BUT I AM HAVING A MARGARITA this week no matter what it takes!

PPS. I start school tomorrow YIKES!

PPPS. Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!

Labels: , , , , ,

15 Comments:

At January 18, 2010 at 10:17 PM , Blogger AllThingsYummy said...

Good luck on your first day of school.

 
At January 19, 2010 at 2:10 AM , Anonymous Lily @ Lily's Health Pad said...

Awww...I want to see The Princess and the Frog. I can't wait for it to come out on Netflix!

Have fun at school!!

 
At January 19, 2010 at 4:47 AM , Blogger Abby (Nibble, Nourish, Run) said...

Good luck on your first day!! Um and yummy baked potato soup...mmm so tasty.

 
At January 19, 2010 at 7:06 AM , Anonymous Andrea (Off Her Cork) said...

He's on the twitters too! :D

Good luck in school! Woo!

 
At January 19, 2010 at 7:40 AM , Anonymous Emily (A Nutritionist Eats) said...

Chili-cheese sweet potato fries? Yes please. :)

 
At January 19, 2010 at 7:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm craving potato soup now. and it's 8 am.

 
At January 19, 2010 at 8:09 AM , Blogger Bitty Babushka said...

Those chili cheese sweet potato fries look amazing. GIMME!

Good luck with school. :)

 
At January 19, 2010 at 8:51 AM , Blogger Mari said...

They Turkey Artichoke is my fave sammie at Panera! the first time I ate it, I asked the guy "are you SURE this is turkey!" lol

 
At January 19, 2010 at 9:58 AM , Anonymous Whitney @ Lettuce Love said...

Have fun at school today! I love love love Jim Gaffigan :)

 
At January 19, 2010 at 11:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do love margaritas!!!!!!

 
At January 19, 2010 at 12:38 PM , Blogger Nicci said...

Yay for resisting the evil diet coke. I love bread bowls, makes eating soup extra fun for me.

 
At January 19, 2010 at 3:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK STARTING SCHOOL!
oh my gosh AGREED-those cookies are SO addicting!! for real! they are YUMMAY!

 
At January 20, 2010 at 7:53 AM , Blogger megan said...

I love panera's baked potato soup! I haven't had it in forever though...thanks for reminding me of it. It's my favorite soup they have :)

 
At January 20, 2010 at 8:01 AM , Anonymous ashleigh said...

I love panera! it is soo good! I always get black bean soup and their med sandwich. I have been working on a recipe for potato soup- I have actually never even had it but I love potatoes and soup so I figured I'd like it!

 
At March 5, 2010 at 8:52 AM , Anonymous jen said...

I know this post is older, but i LOVE those chocolate cookies! However, I only let myself buy once in a while because I can seriously eat the entire bag (and then feel sick)! They are my favorite!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home