This Page

has been moved to new address

Good Reads

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Good Reads

This Page

has been moved to new address

Good Reads

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Good Reads

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Good Reads



Amanda's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

I just started a goodreads account! I'm currently working on adding different books I have read. Add me if you have a goodreads account or sign up for one today!

P.S. I will not apologize for having read Gossip Girl books, the entire Twilight and Harry Potter series and cheesy romance novels. I will pretty much read anything.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At January 15, 2010 at 10:12 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

That's always my excuse too "Oh, well I'll read anything..." when in reality you know you love those books. Admit that you waited at midnight for Breaking Dawn to come out Amanda.

 
At January 15, 2010 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

shut up Sarah. lol

 
At January 15, 2010 at 1:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should NEVER apologize for Harry Potter!!!!

 
At January 15, 2010 at 1:20 PM , Blogger Gina; The Candid RD said...

Oh I LOVE this idea!! I just started reading books this year, or last year. Actually I did read, but now I REALLY read, as in a new book a month. That's more than I could have ever said in the past. I have read some of the most fantastic books in the past year, and I'd love to share them! Thanks for the information.

 
At January 15, 2010 at 2:35 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

gossip girl and twilight? girl.. we should get a book club up and rollin ;)

 
At January 15, 2010 at 2:37 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Adding you now!! I looooooove Goodreads!

 
At January 15, 2010 at 8:35 PM , Blogger AllThingsYummy said...

I'm with you. I'm an English major and I'm still a sucker for Twilight and anything written by Nora Roberts.

 
At January 15, 2010 at 10:42 PM , Anonymous sophia said...

no apologies needed. I have a thing for chick flicks myself. I'm also in Good Reads, but I hardly use it. You reminded me to become active in it again!

 
At January 16, 2010 at 6:04 PM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

I have read all of those books with no shame. Twilight kept me busy last summer and I even went to the midnight book reading party. Great idea!

 
At January 17, 2010 at 10:21 AM , Blogger Mari said...

Haha I love to read chib lit books and I make no apologies for it lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home