This Page

has been moved to new address

ugh!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: ugh!

This Page

has been moved to new address

ugh!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: ugh!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

ugh!

Sorry for the lack of posting. I don't have any good food pictures for you because;

1. Due to the Challenge I have been eating a lot of leftovers. Yesterday's eats included an apple, white chocolate wonderful, some hummus, some crackers, pom arils and later dinner out with friends.

2. The dinner out is one of the dinners that I'm not counting towards the $100 total.

3. Andy and I aren't going to grocery shop until after we return from The Foodbuzz Festival

4. I hurt my knee running again. It's not so bad where I can't run but it does need to be iced often. I have been icing 3x a day.

5. I am taking the day off running today.

6. I lost 1.8 lbs at my weigh in last night!!!!!!!! I have 1.4 lbs to go until I reach my first goal of 10 lbs. Woohoo!!!

I will update later. For now I am icing my dang knee. I have a test in an hour, wish me luck!

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At November 4, 2009 at 8:26 AM , Blogger Mari said...

YAY HONEY! Congrats on the weight loss...you are doing great!

Take it easy on that knee

 
At November 4, 2009 at 8:37 AM , Blogger Rose said...

Great job at weigh-in! That's fantastic girl.

 
At November 4, 2009 at 8:39 AM , Anonymous Lindsey @ Sound Eats said...

You're going to reach your first 10 lb goal SO SOON!!!! So happy for you friend, you can do this - I believe in you!

And don't push it with the running - your body is trying to tell you something, so stick to low impact exercise until you are pain free! It's not worth it to injure yourself seriously. (Trust me - my sister is 20 and has had 6 different knee surgeries while she was still in her teens).

 
At November 4, 2009 at 8:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the weight loss! sorry about the knee :(

maybe you'll come back with from the festival with so many freebies that you won't need to grocery shop right away :)

 
At November 4, 2009 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Dawn Dishes It Out said...

WTG with the weight loss!! Good for you. Take care of that knee.

 
At November 4, 2009 at 10:03 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Congrats on the weight loss :) And you and Andy can always come over and I'll make you guys dinner!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home