This Page

has been moved to new address

Sweet Potato Fries + Chili

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Sweet Potato Fries + Chili

This Page

has been moved to new address

Sweet Potato Fries + Chili

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Sweet Potato Fries + Chili

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Sweet Potato Fries + Chili

First and foremost, I need to tell you about the fabulous dinner I had with Andy, his parents and grandparents. We had a great time. I love my new family!

001

We went to Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen. I ordered Paneed Chicken and Grits.

002

Large portions ahead. Beware. And fear not, I only ate half!

003

The chicken was topped with ham and cheese sort of like a creole version of chicken cordon bleu.

004

Andy ordered catfish. He said the breading wasn't his favorite but the side dish of potato salad was fabulous. And I HATE potato salad!

005

For dessert I had a slice of caramel apple cheesecake.

006

Andy got the bread pudding. I failed to try a bite. GRR

007

This morning, I was feeling a little queasy and dying for a run. I had a smallish breakfast of one huge honeycrisp apple and a little bit of magic on the side!

009

Emily, this peanut butter is 10 times better than I expected!!!

011

After breakfast, I ran 2.13 miles in 25 minutes. For me this is a small miracle. I felt great afterwards.

012

Lunch was leftovers. They were great! I'm glad I had a light breakfast!

014

For dinner tonight I made a small salad with pathetic ingredients. All for the $100 november challenge though right? I threw some tomatoes, feta cheese and salsa ranch on some romaine lettuce and called it a salad.

015

016

I cheated with the chili. I grabbed a can of Hormel Turkey Chili and threw in the rest of the tomato, some sliced shallots and green onion.

017

Then I heated up some sweet potato fries. For the fries, I simply spray some olive oil and add some cajun seasonings.

019

Added some lite cheddar cheese and sour cream and called it Chili Cheese fries. Note this is a salad plate. I wish it was a bigger plate. These were FREAKING DELICIOUS! Andy and I didn't even talk during dinner because we were so busy eating.

I am excited for the Foodbuzz festival on Friday!!! AAAAAWWWWW!!!

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

At November 3, 2009 at 4:08 AM , Blogger Erica said...

Looks like a great dinner with the relatives! Grits are fabulous- a great southern tradition. Those sweet potato fries look out of this world good. I want some at 7 am...is that weird? ;)

 
At November 3, 2009 at 4:23 AM , Blogger Lynne said...

Love, love, love WCW peanut butter. Very dangerous for me - I could just eat the whole jar spoonful by spoonful.

 
At November 3, 2009 at 5:38 AM , Blogger itsawrap said...

You have much better self-control than I do. When I go to restaurants I feel like I have to eat everything on my plate otherwise I feel guilty for wasting food. Especially nice restaurants like the one you went to. I have to say though my fave is the sweet potato fries. mmmm...

 
At November 3, 2009 at 6:03 AM , Blogger Dawn Dishes It Out said...

Holy yumminess!!! The sweet potato fries and chili looked amazing. So did the dessert ...

 
At November 3, 2009 at 6:11 AM , Anonymous Andrea (Off Her Cork) said...

The meals look fabbo! And that run is amazing, good job! :D

 
At November 3, 2009 at 7:36 AM , Blogger Mari said...

OMG this post made my so hungry! everything and I mean EVERYTHING looks amazing

Great Run Chickie!

 
At November 3, 2009 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Naomi(Onefitfoodie) said...

great jobon the run!! I had my first try of white chocolate wonderful this past weekend at the vegetarian food festival in boston, LOVED IT!

chili look delish!!

 
At November 3, 2009 at 8:44 AM , Blogger Pam said...

The bread pudding is making me drool. Yum!

 
At November 3, 2009 at 8:53 AM , Blogger Missy said...

Good idea with the chili cheese fries! I'm going to try that!

 
At November 4, 2009 at 6:20 PM , Anonymous Meg @ Be Fit Be Full said...

OMG - I need to try that white chocolate peanut butter!! I love, love white chocolate. Mmmm...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home