This Page

has been moved to new address

Huge Hass

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Huge Hass

This Page

has been moved to new address

Huge Hass

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Huge Hass

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Huge Hass

001

At the Farmer's market recently, Andy and I got some "huge hass" avocados. This one was starting to over ripen, so I decided it needed to be eaten immediately.

002

Andy thinks avocado can taste a little bland, so I jazzed it up with a dash of lemon juice, sea salt and pepper.

003

I made sandwiches with avocado, tomatos, pastrami and pepper jack cheese.


Today I actually have a busy day planned, so I am racing out the door!

006

Pom arils and a big bottle of water.

007

YUM!

I've got some exciting things going on today actually. I'm happy about that!

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At October 26, 2009 at 8:27 AM , Blogger Pam said...

I love avocado on my sandwiches - it makes them so creamy and delicious!

 
At October 26, 2009 at 8:56 AM , Anonymous Whitney @ Lettuce Love said...

I love avocado on sandwiches. Yum!

 
At October 26, 2009 at 9:06 AM , Anonymous brandi said...

well, now I want avocado and I don't have any!

Hope today is a good one!

 
At October 26, 2009 at 9:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love avocado! And I didn't know you could buy pomegranate arils already separated like that, how awesome :)

Glad you have an exciting day, enjoy!

 
At October 26, 2009 at 9:19 AM , Blogger Mari said...

Oh my lord that sandwich looks amazing! I want a pastrami sandwich now now now

 
At October 26, 2009 at 9:24 AM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

Avocado truly makes any sammie 100 times better :)

I wish that Subway had avocado as an option for veggies!

 
At October 26, 2009 at 9:48 AM , Blogger Missy said...

YEAH for fun stuff! Have a great Monday!

 
At October 26, 2009 at 10:57 AM , Blogger seussgirl said...

I also didn't know you could buy pom seeds like that! Where did you find them? I make an awesome fall cake - pumpkin-orange, with mandarin oranges and pom seeds on top, and seriously, the hardest part is separating out those seeds!

Yum, avocado! (But I agree, it needs at least salt!)

 
At October 26, 2009 at 2:01 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

I had no idea POM sold seeds! thats incredible!!!! thanks for the heads up!

 
At October 26, 2009 at 3:43 PM , Blogger Emily said...

An avocado sometimes make the sandwich. I rarely eat them though.

I'm about to cut into my first POM. Had I known they came prepackaged and cut I would have chosen that route! LOL!

 
At October 27, 2009 at 9:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never seen these before! that's so interesting- poms are so good but not always easy to eat

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home