This Page

has been moved to new address

Halloween Recap

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Halloween Recap

This Page

has been moved to new address

Halloween Recap

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Halloween Recap

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Recap

I am so excited about my November Challenge! I am a little concerned that $100 is too low of a number but I have to remind myself that I am not counting birthday dinners and that we have tons of food in the house right now!

Halloween was a blast this year. If you know me, then you know that I grew up with the Griswald's.



*Picture Credit

This is my father. He loves holidays!!! For some reason, this love for all things holiday didn't fully rub off on me. I love Thanksgiving and Christmas but am not a fan of Halloween usually. I hate scary movies, hate haunted houses and do not like most of the costumes designed for women. I do, however, enjoy pumpkin carving and watching little kids trick or treat.

591

On Halloween, Andy and I ate at Rubio's. I got a veggie taco with poblano peppers and portobello mushrooms and a steak taco. I am glad I only got one meat taco because these babies filled me up instantly. I always feel better when I eat less meat.

592

Andy got a bean and cheese burrito.

593

And these tiny little carnitas tacos. They were so small!

594

Andy painted his beard and went as Billy Mays for halloween. In the 5 years that we have been together, I have never seen Andy dress up for Halloween. This was a small miracle.

600

We stopped by my parent's house to see my little brother Daniel. Daniel is 8 and is my favorite person in the world! He dressed up as a viking.

603

Of course, I was Harry Potter.

604

My mom dressed as a pumpkin.

605

And my sister Sarah dressed as the sexiest little mermaid on earth.

608

609

My dad didn't dress up this year. He just rocked his Nightmare before Christmas shirt.

After visiting with my parents, we went to our friend Gary's uncle's house.

612

They had the largest pizza ever!

613

I had a slice of pepperoni. Look at this baby!!! Get in my belly!

614

And then Harry Potter took a shot of patron. You know, to help c619

onjure up a patronus.

617

My friend Tiffany was Silk Spectre from Watchmen.

618

Gary was also from Watchmen. He made his own mask and it REALLY creeped me out! The colors in his face kept changing and I wanted to cry.

619

After visiting with Gary's family. (aka the sweetest family in the world!) We went to a party with friends.

620

Spotted a killer bee!

621

Lord Gaga

623

Enjoyed some apple pucker + vodka shots. (an adult version of sour apple jolly ranchers)

626

Harry Potter acquired a scar from Voldemort.

630

And posed with her favorite pitchman. Overall a great Halloween!

Tell me, what was your costume this year?

Labels:

10 Comments:

At November 2, 2009 at 9:29 AM , Blogger Ashley Gibson said...

I love your Harry Potter costume!! Super cute.

I was a sexy saloon strumpet, inspired by my fiance's love of Deadwood.

 
At November 2, 2009 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Mari said...

You are the cutest Harry Potter I have ever seen lol

 
At November 2, 2009 at 9:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great time! Your little brother is too cute!

I went as Julia Child to my office party - and won a $50 gift card! :D

If my husband ever dresses up for Halloween, I know he's had a stroke and can't speak for himself - glad your guy got into the spirit!

 
At November 2, 2009 at 10:10 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

i seriously am so surprised you guys actually dressed up! you guys look cute!

 
At November 2, 2009 at 10:26 AM , Blogger Caitlin at Healthy Tipping Point said...

hehee i like your lightening bolt!!

 
At November 2, 2009 at 10:45 AM , Anonymous emily said...

I am so glad you guys are doing the challenge with me!

 
At November 2, 2009 at 11:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovin all the costumes!! yay harry potter! :)

 
At November 2, 2009 at 1:48 PM , Anonymous Dawn (HealthySDLiving) said...

Love your costume, sooo cute!
Omg that looks like the smallest slice of pizza ever!

 
At November 2, 2009 at 4:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look soo cute, and your sis's costume is awwwwesome!!

 
At November 4, 2009 at 6:39 AM , Blogger megan said...

I LOVE Harry Potter! :) No cosume this year - just a sweatshirt to keep warm while handing out candy :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home