This Page

has been moved to new address

Awarded!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Awarded!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Awarded!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Awarded!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Awarded!

Yay! The lovely Mara over at I Made Dinner passed this Kreativ Blogger Award over to me.



For this award, I’m supposed to tell you 7 things you don’t already know about me:

1. I cry. All. The. Time. I cry when watching The Biggest Loser, while listening to Bright Eyes (my favorite band), when my husband does something sweet for me, when I see old people holding hands, when I think about my grandparents and at hallmark commercials. You can't take me anywhere!

2. Before I decided that I wanted to pursue teaching high school English, I thought about pursuing a career in psychology. It's still something I think about. Maybe I can be a school counselor one day or something.

3. My little sister Sarah just sent me a picture of her co-workers dressed up as Harry Potter. I am crazy about Harry Potter! I didn't become a fan until the 4th book. I don't know what I was thinking.

4. I know the lyrics to every song that comes on Kiss Fm. (it's embarrassing!)

5. I am an ex-junk food addict. I still crave it but I can't eat it without getting horribly sick.

6. I had a huge crush on my husband for years before we started dating. The crush would be on and off but he was always in the back of my mind. I never thought someone like him would like someone like me! I still can't believe we're married. It's surreal.

7. I am happiest when I am busy. I try to always give myself lots to do otherwise I will obsessively check gmail, twitter, facebook and blogs. I am actually going to unplug myself from my laptop now. ha!

I am passing on this award and the 7 questions to:

Sarah at See Sarah Eat

Ashley at On the Rocks

Erica at Itzy's Kitchen

and

Mari at Namaste Mari

Andy is going to post another honeymoon recap today! YAY!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At October 28, 2009 at 3:36 PM , Blogger Emily said...

I wish I could be an ex-junk food addict! =] ha! I'm drawn to the unhealthiness.

 
At October 28, 2009 at 5:01 PM , Blogger Mari said...

Awww Koosh! Thank you =)

HA I am the same way...I hit refresh on phone so many times to check if any emails or blogs updated lol

 
At October 28, 2009 at 6:00 PM , Blogger Pam said...

Congrats on your award. I love Harry Potter too.

 
At October 28, 2009 at 6:29 PM , Blogger Erica said...

awwwwww thanks for the award! You rock. I know the words to almost every song too! Its ridiculous

 
At October 28, 2009 at 6:47 PM , Anonymous sue said...

fun list! wasn't the biggest loser such a sobfest last night...i cried so much!

 
At October 28, 2009 at 9:20 PM , Blogger Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Bright Eyes is my favorite band too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the Biggest Loser totally makes me cry!!

 
At October 29, 2009 at 8:55 AM , Blogger Mo Diva said...

how cool is that? I have a degree in psychology! I was actually thinking of using it to teach HS kids. My first taste of it was in HS and i want to bless others the way i have been blessed.
Its never too late- i loved psychology.

 
At October 29, 2009 at 3:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um I totally know the lyrics to every song on Kiss FM too. Too much time in my car much? EEEEK I am glad I'm not alone ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home