This Page

has been moved to new address

Blogger Exchange!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Blogger Exchange!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Blogger Exchange!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Blogger Exchange!!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Blogger Exchange!!

Yesterday I got a package in the mail from Emily at My Chubby Confessions

001

5 chocolate bars from Newman's Own Organics. Andy and I may or may not have sampled the dark chocolate espresso already.

002

White Chocolate Wonderful!!!! I was so excited when I saw this. I have been looking for it everywhere.

003

Some jambalaya mixes and hot sauce!

004

I'm very excited to sample this sauce.

And much more! Thank you so much Emily!!!

006

This morning Andy and I celebrated halloween with bagels. I got an asiago cheese bagel with sundried tomato cream cheese and Andy got an everything bagel with sundried tomato cream cheese.

007

2 small hazelnut coffees. MMM. We both love Panera Bread's coffee.

After breakfast we did some errands and ran 1.6 miles on the treadmill. My legs were killing me after! (WTF?!?!?! I had planned on aiming for 3 miles but my legs just wouldn't let me.)

008

Lunch was leftover sweet potato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich. The soup was so much better today. I think the flavors needed to sit awhile and get to know each other. I will make this soup again with pureed sweet potatoes and maybe some butternut squash? oh the possibilities!

009

I wish you could see how orange this soup was. My camera fails at life.

010

I love lazy grilled cheese. It's lazy because it was served on a child's plate. I do not know why I insist on owning these plates but I do. There is actually a grilled cheese recipe book out that I love and I should really attempt some non-lazy grilled cheeses soon.



What are your favorite lazy meals to make?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At October 31, 2009 at 3:31 PM , Anonymous Katie said...

Rice and beans is easy and lazy. Very lazy and I make it FAR too often!

 
At October 31, 2009 at 3:45 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

aw what a sweet package :) 99 ways to make grilled cheese? im intrigued!

 
At October 31, 2009 at 5:54 PM , Anonymous Bekah said...

my lazy meal= a bag of pirate booty and some carrot sticks and salsa to round it out. usually eaten after a late night of work.

 
At November 1, 2009 at 1:03 PM , Anonymous Katie said...

I love that Newman's espresso chocolate - delish. I love the crunch of the espresso beans.

Favorite laze meal is oatmeal or salad. :-)

 
At November 1, 2009 at 1:27 PM , Blogger Mari said...

I love soup and sandwich =)

my lazy meal is def something with the word panini in it ha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home