This Page

has been moved to new address

Secrets!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Secrets!!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Secrets!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Secrets!!!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Secrets!!!

I have a secret. I would share it with the blog world but my three younger sisters might read this blog and find out. (No, I'm not pregnant. Everytime I have a secret someone assumes I'm pregnant.)

My parents are going to take my family somewhere exciting this summer! My dad told me because I am going to be in summer school and I need to find out when works with my schedule. It's been a while since the entire family went somewhere together. I have 4 siblings. Kerry is 22, Sarah is 20, Emily is 18 and Daniel is 8. (Let me know if I got any ages wrong Sarah)

I'm excited!

Having something to look forward to, like a vacation, always motivates me. For me, it's like the light at the end of the tunnel. I love it!

012

I am part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program and one of the perks to this, is getting free samples! Andy and I got 2 loaves of Nature's Pride bread to try out.

014

I paired 2 toasted slices with chocolate peanut butter and boysenberry jam.

016

I loved the bread. I can't wait to try making sandwiches with it! To me, it seems like more of a sandwich bread than a toast bread. Is that weird of me to say?

015

along with the toast, I had some applesauce. I always feel like a little kid for eating applesauce but I love it.

What foods remind you of your childhood?

Any guesses on where we're going this summer?

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At October 10, 2009 at 10:05 AM , Blogger itsawrap said...

Sweet! Trips are always fun especially with the whole family! Is this an overseas trip? I'm guessing Italy but anywhere would be great.

How do I get to be a part of the Foodbuzz community!? I would love to try new samples and products too. I've been trying to find a good company or program. Happy Saturday!

 
At October 10, 2009 at 10:20 AM , Blogger Naomi(Onefitfoodie) said...

YAY so exciting about the trip! not gonna lie though, I did think it was that you were pregnant! haha

yeah I am part of that tastemaster program just joined! I cant wait fpr them to send me goodies!

happy saturday!!

 
At October 10, 2009 at 11:40 AM , Blogger Emily said...

I'm thinkin maybe a cruise!! That would be fun!!

 
At October 10, 2009 at 12:12 PM , Anonymous redkathy said...

Wasn't that bread awesome? I made some french toast with the last of the wheat. No guess on the trip, parents are so unpredictable sometimes. Well at least that's what my boys say ;)

 
At October 10, 2009 at 12:35 PM , Blogger Mari said...

Ohhh how exciting! I wish I was going somewhere this summer.

I love applesauce too and totally get the feeling like a kid when you eat it

 
At October 12, 2009 at 6:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...I would guess a beach of some sort? Family trips are exciting!

Applesauce definitely reminds me of being a kid. It is probably the only thing I ate as a kid that I still do (yeah, it was bad) and even then only occasionally. ;-)

 
At October 12, 2009 at 3:38 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

ah you little tease -- can't wait to hear where you're going :)!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home