This Page

has been moved to new address

Breakfast is the best meal of the day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Breakfast is the best meal of the day

This Page

has been moved to new address

Breakfast is the best meal of the day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Breakfast is the best meal of the day

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Breakfast is the best meal of the day


Sunday morning breakfasts at Eggs 'n' Things is my favorite. I love how they serve the flavored coffee in a rooster mug. I got hawaiian hazelnut coffee. Delish

Andy ordered a breakfast burrito. He had half of it. This thing is huge!

I ordered the Eggs and Things omelette with avocado and a side of fruit. I never seem to finish the omelette but I still find myself full until dinnertime. The Eggs 'N' Things omelette comes with bacon, avocado, sour cream and green ortega chilies. It isn't healthy at all, I'm sure but it's amazing. I opted for fruit instead of potatoes but just picked out the pineapple and blueberries.

Speaking of healthy, cross your fingers that I lose weight at my weigh in tomorrow! Obviously I went out to breakfast. Not entirely sure how good I did. :

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At August 25, 2009 at 5:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you did fine. Fruit was a good choice instead of potatoes. And that omelet sounds pretty healthy to me :) Good luck!

 
At August 25, 2009 at 5:45 AM , Blogger Lynne said...

Everything looks good!
Good luck at weigh in. I'm sure you'll do fine.

 
At August 25, 2009 at 7:22 AM , Blogger Mari said...

goodluck with your weigh in! I am sure you will do great ((((fingers crossed))))

 
At August 25, 2009 at 12:37 PM , Anonymous Courtney said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! Those avocados on the breakfast eggs look DELISH!! Love avocados for brekkie!!
Courtney
Adventures in Tri-ing

 
At August 25, 2009 at 3:21 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

honestly, i could probably eat breakfast every meal of every day and wouldn't mind it one bit :)

good luck with your weight in girl!

 
At August 25, 2009 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Andy said...

BEST BREAKFAST BURRITO EVER!

Also, I just want to extol the virtues of tapatio. If you aren't familar it is a hot sauce that pretty much makes everything better and it exceptionally good with eggs/breakfast burritos. I smothered the burrito with that stuff but I don't think Amanda took a picture of it. SO GOOD. I also order my burrito sans cheese because they use WAY too much of it in my opinion and it just tastes like cheese.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home