This Page

has been moved to new address

Tryin' Thai

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Tryin' Thai

This Page

has been moved to new address

Tryin' Thai

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Tryin' Thai

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tryin' Thai

So I finally tried THAI FOOD! I had to capitalize that because I loved it! It was fantastic!!

I ordered the Chicken Panaag after seeing that they didn't offer a Vegetarian panaag. I asked for suggestions on twitter and panaag seemed to be the way to go.

004

001

I dumped mine on top of some rice. It was good! I'm not a big white rice fan usually but it was delicious mixed with the sauce. What do you get when you go out for thai? Any suggestions for next time?

008

Dessert was frozen yogurt at this amazing little yogurt shop by our apartment. You pick your own toppings and fill yourself. I picked: strawberries, blueberries, dark chocolate chips, waffle cone pieces, dark chocolate covered espresso beans and a few pieces of captain crunch. I thought it would be fantastic but I honestly went a little over the top with this one. I felt a little sick!

010

Nothing beats bites like these though!

I plan on doing wedding/italian honeymoon recaps ASAP!!!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At July 30, 2009 at 10:46 PM , Anonymous She-Fit said...

I love frozen yogurt... In fact, I got some tonight too- Blueberry Frozen Yogurt with fresh blueberries, strawberries and kiwi. Yours looks great!

 
At July 30, 2009 at 10:53 PM , Blogger EatTravelEat said...

Happy to know that you enjoyed your Thai food experience! For me I usually go to President Thai, Thai Paradise, or Sampan Thai Cuisine which I have all reviewed on my blog. Pretty much they are the only ones that I feel that are satisfactory. But I haven't tried other places like Pad Thai or Chandra yet, or places like Renu Nakorn.

Frozen yogurt looks great! I haven't had that in a while. Instead I am trying to finish my soy ice cream bars and ice cream tubs.

 
At July 31, 2009 at 5:11 AM , Blogger Alison Can Read said...

Yum! I love thai food. I usually eat curries at restaurants, but stir-fries are probably healthier. I like food with thai basil.

 
At July 31, 2009 at 5:24 AM , Blogger healthy ashley said...

Thai food is the best! I'm glad you got to experience it :)

 
At August 1, 2009 at 9:39 AM , Blogger Cassandra Chaos said...

We have a similar yogurt place in Las Vegas, it's so wonderful! I always get mochi as a topping; it looks funny but it tastes great with everything.

Thai food is bomb. I always end up ordering a curry dish or spicy eggplant..yummy yum yum. I also always order thai fried rice. They make theirs with pineapple, nuts & raisins - SO good!!

 
At August 3, 2009 at 11:23 AM , Anonymous Sarah McG said...

Do you go to Yo Fruitii? If so, I go there all the time!! I love it. It is so good and so cheap

 
At August 3, 2009 at 8:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm. thai food. When I order thai, I usually get the spicy basil noodles, or some places call it drunken noodles. Stir-fried deliciousness, for those who like a little spice. Your curry looks delicious! Can't go wrong with amazing sauce on rice. :D

 
At May 9, 2010 at 4:39 PM , Blogger Rachael said...

I love Thai! My favorite it Pad Kee Mao with fresh tofu ( I dont like the fried variety) and Tom Kha Gai soup (coconut & lemngrass). Yum!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home