This Page

has been moved to new address

Back to life, back to reality!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Back to life, back to reality!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Back to life, back to reality!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Back to life, back to reality!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back to life, back to reality!

Hi! Andy and I are finally back from our wedding and honeymoon! The wedding was everything I could have asked for and more. I honestly cannot remember anything going wrong once we got to the venue. Trust me there will be posts later!

Italy was heaven for a food lover like myself. I had gelato 2-3 times a day. And I lost weight! How I lost weight while eating like a glutton is beyond me but I'll take it!


Now I'm ready to get back on the weight loss wagon and go back to reality. Before I do, let me share with you a blog post by one of my best friends. She smartly photographed our rehearsal dinner food while I stupidly did not! So check out her site, it's fun, smart and informative and also check out our yummy dinner!

Ashley's Blog with Pics from our Rehearsal Dinner

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At July 21, 2009 at 9:07 AM , Blogger EatTravelEat said...

Isn't it so interesting how people lose weight even when they eat so much food on vacation? Every year when I go to Asia, somehow I lose weight, even when I eat a huge breakfast and other food...I am stuffed!

 
At July 21, 2009 at 9:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! And go you for losing weight! I bet it is because you ate what you want and were satisfied, so no need to binge on anything? Anyway, congrats :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home