This Page

has been moved to new address

Weigh-in Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Weigh-in Day

This Page

has been moved to new address

Weigh-in Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Weigh-in Day

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Weigh-in Day

I weigh in at Weight Watchers every Tuesday night. (Yes, at night. It's my only option unfortunately.) Every Tuesday morning I stress out about "weigh-in" day. I eat light and drink an incredible amount of water. I literally do everything in my power to make sure I lose weight. But why on just tuesdays? I've noticed lately that I do not try as hard on the other days of the week.

Why am I sabotaging myself? This week was tough. Last Tuesday after my ww meeting, I drove out to Redondo beach to be with Andy. He went to a conference/seminar and I decided to go along. I spent Wednesday and Thursday in the car. I tried to eat healthy but it was a challenge. Friday-Sunday we went to Las Vegas. That was also a challenge. We managed to avoid buffets but I still enjoyed my favorite alcoholic beverage---the Cosmo! According to several websites the average cosmo has 150 cals. I drank 3! Bah!

So excuses aside, I am determined to get back on track. I'm hoping the blog and the dreaded weigh in will help motivate me.

Do any of you do weight watchers? What are your thoughts?

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At August 18, 2009 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Mari said...

I used to do Weight Watchers and it's part of what helped me lose the 80 lbs but I noticed that lately it wasn't working for me so I started counting calories instead. I think weight watchers is a great weight loss tool if you're dedicated just like any other weight loss program and I am sure you will kick ass =)...good luck chickie!

 
At August 18, 2009 at 12:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to do weight watchers too but I never lost more than 20 lbs before I went off the "program". I did something similar here at work, which is how I lost 50 of my 70+ lbs, but it was less "points" and more just overall nutrition tracking.

I used to have a similar weigh in ritual. When I got to WW (or this other place at work) I always went pee even if I didn't have to...took off any loose items that I could, wore the lightest clothes I could get away with, you name it. Eventually I got to the point where I didn't do that anymore and so will you.

Just tell yourself that whatever the outcome tonight, you are beautiful and awesome and with the determination you have, everything is going to be fine :)

 
At August 18, 2009 at 6:17 PM , Blogger healthy ashley said...

Good for you for cutting to the chase and getting back on track! Sometimes life comes up and makes it almost impossible to do everything just right. Just enjoy the moment and then brush yourself off and get back to it!

 
At August 18, 2009 at 11:04 PM , Blogger Project 55 said...

I feel your pain with the evening weigh in - I started in January and for the first five months weighed in at 7pm. I would wear the exact same clothes every week, eat the same meals and make sure I drank the same amount of water, stopping at the exact same time.

I knew I was losing weight because I'd see my own scales show it each morning but it became an obsession to see how much I could keep off on weigh-in day rather than focusing on the entire week.

In June I switched to a lunchtime meeting because I moved but it hasn't helped the obessesion. I still do all the same things but luckily only for the morning!

No help, but at least I can identify haha

- CJ

 
At August 18, 2009 at 11:05 PM , Blogger Project 55 said...

But I have lost 30lbs since January, despite my insane rituals!

- CJ

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home