This Page

has been moved to new address

Free pastries and a delicious frittata

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Free pastries and a delicious frittata

This Page

has been moved to new address

Free pastries and a delicious frittata

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Free pastries and a delicious frittata

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Free pastries and a delicious frittata

I love twitter. Because of my twitter, I was able to find out that starbucks was offering FREE pastries with a purchase of a coffee. Andy and I were still recovering from our honeymoon in Italy so we were awake around 5am. I figured a trip to starbucks would be perfect for two early birds.

Andy got a mocha and an orange cranberry scone.

001

003

I tried a blueberry scone and a nonfat caramel macchiato. Neither were THAT good. I am over sugar in my coffee. Give me a nonfat latte anyday!

All the pastries for breakfast at home and in Italy made me crave an "american breakfast." So I decided to make an italian inspired frittata at home.

Fontina, Asparagus and Tomato Frittata

I found a few recipes online and tweeked them a bit to make it my own.

006

It was the first time I made a frittata in a skillet.

009

I decided to pair it with italian blood orange soda.

010

Eggs are tricky because the differences between a perfectly cooked egg, overcooked egg and undercooked egg are merely seconds. I literally stared at the frittata until the eggs were firm and no longer runny at all.

012

The results were nothing short of amazing.

013

Don't you love my little kid plates? We actually have new dishes but are waiting to unpack them. We are moving the end of august.

I think I'm going to try breakfast for dinner more often!

P.s. Promise I'll start commenting to your blogs and posting more soon. Add me on twitter! My name is possiblymaybe on there.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 26, 2009 at 11:32 PM , Blogger Cassandra Chaos said...

Your blog is so pretty...I have much to learn.

 
At July 27, 2009 at 8:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the same way about sugar in my coffee! All I need is a little milk sometimes ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home