This Page

has been moved to new address

so the weigh-in

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: so the weigh-in

This Page

has been moved to new address

so the weigh-in

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: so the weigh-in

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

so the weigh-in

Wasn't good. I gained!!!!

I had a sad moment but remembered all of the cosmos, wine and beers I consumed while in Las Vegas. Of course I gained after drinking that. I've got to remember that drink calories are empty calories.

Here's to a better week!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At August 19, 2009 at 7:29 AM , Blogger Mari said...

good luck! I am sure this week will be better =)

 
At August 19, 2009 at 7:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This week will be MUCH better. Just think of this as a new starting point. Good luck! :)

 
At August 19, 2009 at 7:45 AM , Blogger Mrs. LC said...

You seem to have a great mindset going into this week! We're all rooting for ya. :)

 
At August 19, 2009 at 9:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohmigoshhh i just looked at your gorgeous wedding pics! Sometimes when I have sad moments I look at old pictures where I feel pretty and am having more fun than I am at the moment :D Good luck to you girl!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home