This Page

has been moved to new address

Hiatus

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Hiatus

This Page

has been moved to new address

Hiatus

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Hiatus

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Hiatus

Hi everyone!

Life has been slightly stressful lately so I haven't been posting. Andy and I are moving in a few weeks so we are trying to eat down our pantry/freezer/fridge. It makes for boring dinners. I want to post about Italy though! I need to find somewhere to host my pictures.

Our wedding pictures came in and they are WONDERFUL. I posted a link on facebook if we're friends on there.

Anyway, I'm feeling a little depressed about my weight and lack of motivation. I need it back! I'm also feeling a lot of pressure and stress from other things and that makes me want to eat. I'm such an emotional eater.

Are you an emotional eater? How do you stop yourself?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 7, 2009 at 9:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am definitely an emotional eater! I call myself a "recovering" one but the truth is, I slip up every now and then too, especially when life gets stressful. Rule number one, don't beat yourself up -- my best piece of advice is don't keep tempting foods in your house. When you are down, they will start calling your name. Other than that I try to remind myself of how good I feel when I'm eating healthy and I try to distract myself with a fun project or shopping. Hope that helps! Holler if you need anything ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home