This Page

has been moved to new address

Food blogging makes me happy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Food blogging makes me happy

This Page

has been moved to new address

Food blogging makes me happy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Food blogging makes me happy

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Food blogging makes me happy

Today's been interesting. I didn't go to my weigh in because of how crappy I feel. I am going to go on Thursday. Blah. I am tired and exhausted! I figured I should blog because it always manages to perk my mood up.




I was craving eggplant today but didn't bring a lunch so I grabbed a frozen meal from the grocery store. Cedarlane's Eggplant Parmesan. I also grabbed an unsweetened black ice tea from Starbucks, I'm crazy about un-sweet tea! It quenches my thrist, gives me a caffeine boost and cools me down on hot days. What's not to love?




The nutritional stats weren't too bad either. 7 ww pts for the entire box. I love how low it is in sugar.




I also ate a banana. It was huge. 2 ww points. It towers over my tea!!!!




The eggplant. It isn't pretty out of the box but I swear it was delicious! I'm thinking about buying it again tomorrow, no joke!

It frustrates me that this meal was 9 ww pts. I get about 24 pts per day and I feel like I use them up so quickly. For example, my breakfast of a small nf cappucino, a whole wheat english muffin and 1 tbsp of peanut butter was 5 pts. So I have ten points left for dinner....it just makes me feel like I'm always hungry. I guess I have to get used to it! Luckily veggies are usually 0 points.

Do you have any suggestions for low-calorie, low-fat foods that will also fill me up?

p.s. crossing fingers that the Foodbuzz Food Blogger Festival works out! Check out the Festival website

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At August 25, 2009 at 6:57 PM , Blogger Glamorous Newlywed said...

Wow - that eggplant parm looks really yummy right now :) And I'm totally with you on the unsweet tea, it's so nice in the summer to have a huge glass of cold tea and know that it's good for you too!

 
At August 25, 2009 at 7:22 PM , Blogger vanessa said...

Quaker weight control instant oatmeal... I eat it for breakfast at work every morning! So tasty and fills me up!

 
At August 26, 2009 at 4:10 AM , Anonymous Lauren at Dragonflie's Journey said...

Greek yogurt is great, full of protein, and fills me up for ages. Through some berries on it and you're good to go.

I also love munching on some oatmeal with an apple on the side. Low in points and high in "fullness."

I did weight watchers years ago and you learn some pretty neat tricks when you're in the thick of it.

 
At August 26, 2009 at 7:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just tried that meal this week too, I loved it!

Don't let it stress you out. You are doing great and you need to eat when you are hungry and with what will fill you up. That is why WW never worked for me.

That being said, eat lots of veggies! And for me, eating foods low in sugar keep me from getting hungrier and got rid of my cravings.

 
At August 26, 2009 at 5:47 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

woo that is one hell of a naner!

yummy dinner -- i love the cedarlane farm products!

 
At August 27, 2009 at 6:07 AM , Anonymous allijag said...

Glad the eggplant was yummy! None of those frozen meals every look good out of the box - I think I finally gave up taking pictures of the meal itself, and just showed pictures of the box (since it's prettier!) :)

 
At August 29, 2009 at 8:39 AM , Anonymous Ann (Healthy Tasty Chow) said...

There's another eggplant parm that I've loved forever at Whole Foods only - can't find it anywhere else, basically, it's the other brand - starts w/ an M - but it's not the one at the rest of the stores, sorry, can't remember now! I liked it better than Cedarlane. Try it too! I'm with you on unsweetened tea. Love it.

 
At September 9, 2009 at 11:30 PM , Blogger Anna said...

look for anything with big grams of fibre or big grams of protein - they'll fill you up nicely!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home