This Page

has been moved to new address

Bacon is good for me. Good for me. Ga ga good for me.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Bacon is good for me. Good for me. Ga ga good for me.

This Page

has been moved to new address

Bacon is good for me. Good for me. Ga ga good for me.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Bacon is good for me. Good for me. Ga ga good for me.

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bacon is good for me. Good for me. Ga ga good for me.

I have a confession. King Curtis makes my day everyday.



This youtube video cracks me up EVERYTIME. "Joy, I have been nice to you but now I am coming to the EDGE!"

001

Like Curtis, I love bacon. I bought some nitrate-free bacon at Trader Joe's and I was excited to try it out. First up, a BLC. I wish I had tomatoes but cheese was a nice stand in. I used a sharp cheddar and some light mayo. I am a mayo-hater on everything else but it is needed on BLTs.

003

I made delicious chocolate cupcakes. I shaved a bar of chocolate into the batter using a microplaner. I would post the recipe but they dried out faster than I would have liked. Why does low fat baking always fail on me?

Curtis ate one of the cupcakes. I told him it had bacon in it.

004

This morning after an intense workout session with Jackie Warner (using 8lb weights instead of 5!), I thought of what Curtis would do...

005

These pancakes are so delicious. My family makes them all the time. I love potato pancakes in any form. My favorite is with real shredded potatoes, diced ham, bell peppers, onions and cheese but I didn't have the time.

006

I used my misto to spray them with olive oil instead of frying them. It worked perfectly.

007

I topped mine with real butter, light sour cream and had some BACON on the side. Curtis approved.

What's your favorite youtube video? Please send it to me. I gotta admit the GI Joe PSAs are pretty hilarious. "Mr. Body Massage Go!" Email me if you haven't seen it and need links.

Thanks for the comments on my BFL Practice Week you guys definitely cheered me up. I am excited for my first week! Also our 2nd 5k tomorrow!

Labels: , , , ,

13 Comments:

At April 24, 2010 at 11:00 AM , Blogger Tamara said...

omg, I LOVE the GI Joe PSAs! I first watched them years ago, but find myself re-watching them from time to time. Between me, my bf and our housemate, we're always quoting those tings. "Porkchop sandwiches!"

 
At April 24, 2010 at 11:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness I LOVE BACON!! this is making me want a BLT! yumm!

 
At April 24, 2010 at 11:20 AM , Anonymous homecookedem said...

MMMmmmm, I want a BLC ASAP! :)

 
At April 24, 2010 at 12:00 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

haha I love that video! So catchy! One of my favorites right now is the Chatroulette Lady Gaga: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qBFNaA7u1E
I love watching people's reactions to him - so funny!!

Thanks for thinking of me for your etsy list, I would love to be included =D Thanks!!

 
At April 24, 2010 at 3:36 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

whenever I hear bacon I just think of those bacon bits commercials with the dogs. Clearly I watch too much TV. Anyhoo, everything looks great, per usual :)

 
At April 24, 2010 at 5:47 PM , Blogger lynn @ the actors diet said...

have you seen the total eclipse of the heart literal video? the best thing on youtube, for sure:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj-x9ygQEGA

 
At April 24, 2010 at 6:40 PM , Blogger Ca88andra said...

My traditional Saturday breakfast is always bacon and eggs - yum!

 
At April 24, 2010 at 6:50 PM , Blogger Mari said...

Yums those cupcakes look delish! I need to bake some lol

Good luck mañana!!!! I am sure you will have a great race...remember you are not competing against anyone but YOURSELF!!!!

Download Maniac from Flashdance as your power song! lol

 
At April 24, 2010 at 7:44 PM , Anonymous Kara @ Kara's Marathon said...

Mmmmm...bacon!! Do you notice any taste difference between the nitrate-free bacon and regular bacon? And is that a Griddler I spy?

How do you like those silicone cupcake wrappers? Man, I'm full of questions tonight! :)

 
At April 24, 2010 at 8:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that bacon from TJ's - they have a peppered version too that is good.

Good luck in your 5K!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At April 24, 2010 at 9:59 PM , Blogger Jenn said...

LOL!!! it's BACON!!!! I used to eat bacon sandwiches when I was little. is still kind of do in many ways. hahaha... Bacon is a good friend of mine. :)

 
At April 24, 2010 at 11:58 PM , Anonymous Ameena said...

I love shredded potato pancakes too! I haven't had any that are as good as the ones I've eaten in Montreal but yours look SO delicious.

Catching up on your other posts...I love Almond Breeze too! And good luck with your BFL...I admire your motivation and can't wait to hear about your progress.

 
At April 25, 2010 at 5:31 PM , Anonymous ashleigh said...

Yummy those potato pancakes look delish. Although I think you did fine on BFL week one, I am sure week 2 will be even better!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home