This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Easter!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Happy Easter!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Easter!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Happy Easter!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

To those of you who celebrate...Happy Easter!

My parents are in Washington DC right now so my sisters and I decided to make a breakfast brunch of our own. It was fantastic. Way better than I expected. I get so nervous when I cook for anyone other than Andy!

007

Mimosas. MMM.

008

Andy helped with the fruit salad. Pineapple, raspberries, kiwi and bananas. Plus Nature's Path granola & more bananas on the side for make your own yogurt parfaits.

009

Mimosas are good for me.

010

Lemon-blueberry scones and cranberry orange scones from Trader Joe's. I had a lemon blueberry with brunch and snagged a cranberry orange for tomorrow's breakfast.

011

Sausage & irish cheddar strata. (I used a recipe from a book and don't have a link!) I used brioche in the strata and it was soooo delicious.

012

Veggie strata- same recipe with asparagus, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and irish cheddar.

015

Here is a super blurry picture of Andy, Emily, Kerry, Chris and Sarah.

016

017

My vanilla greek yogurt parfait.

018

Kerry holding her very own easter bunny, Boo boo.

019

Colored eggs! Although none of us enjoy hard-boiled eggs. I should try one tomorrow...the smell just drives me nuts!

020

Last but not least, a mini chocolate cheesecake from Whole Foods. My sister Kerry brought them over.

Hope you had a nice holiday! Andy and I are gearing up for our mini-vacation to Las Vegas so I won't be posting until Thursday! I will have tons of blogs to read when I get back. YIKES! Love you all!

Labels: , , , , , ,

18 Comments:

At April 4, 2010 at 9:41 PM , Blogger Mari said...

I'm so happy to hear that your brunch was a success!!!! everything looks great! you should be very proud of yourself =)

Hsve a great vacay!

(Cute bunny)

 
At April 5, 2010 at 12:16 AM , Blogger Jenn said...

Happy Easter!! A great way to start off the day.

 
At April 5, 2010 at 4:11 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

What a yummy brunch! I know what ya mean about feeling nervous cooking for others. I cook for my husband all the time, and while he and I love my cooking, I'm a big ball of nerves when I cook for others!

 
At April 5, 2010 at 6:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your food looks so yummy. I am especially loving the parfaits! :) Sounds like you guys had a great Easter!

 
At April 5, 2010 at 6:58 AM , Blogger kat said...

Looks like a wonderful Easter brunch! Have fun in Vegas!

 
At April 5, 2010 at 8:23 AM , Anonymous Dawn (HealthySDLiving) said...

Happy Easter! Awwww BUNNY! So cute! :)

 
At April 5, 2010 at 8:37 AM , Anonymous homecookedem said...

What a gorgeous Easter brunch!! It all looks so amazing!! :)

 
At April 5, 2010 at 8:46 AM , Blogger Mo Diva said...

Damn girl. that looks sooo good!

I had mimosas yesterday too... aint nothing wrong with a lil vitamin c lol

and SQUEAL! at the bunny! sooo effin cute!

 
At April 5, 2010 at 11:27 AM , Anonymous Meg @ Be Fit Be Full said...

I get the same way when I have to cook for someone other than my husband. Looks like you were quite successful! Love Boo Boo as a rabbits name :) Have fun in Vegas!

 
At April 5, 2010 at 1:35 PM , Blogger Janetha @ meals + moves said...

WOW all the food looks SO great! glad you had a good one. vegas? fun! i bet it is so warm there right now!

 
At April 5, 2010 at 4:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww how FUN!! that is an amazing brunch girl, good job!

 
At April 5, 2010 at 6:11 PM , Blogger lynn @ the actors diet said...

strata is my fave thing to make - so easy and delicious....

 
At April 5, 2010 at 6:39 PM , Anonymous ashleigh said...

I love hard boiled eggs but I am always embarassed to eat them at work.

What a cute family you have! That's so nice you guys got together without your parents. It looks like a great brunch!

 
At April 5, 2010 at 8:36 PM , Anonymous sophia said...

Brunch looks REALLY good, Amanda! Great job, and where was my invitation? I'll pretend that the mailman lost it somewhere...;-)

 
At April 6, 2010 at 10:20 AM , Blogger Sarah @ See Sarah Eat said...

Yay, Las Vegas! That's where I went for my honeymoon :) Have fun and can't wait to hear about it!

 
At April 6, 2010 at 4:21 PM , Anonymous FoodCents said...

What a tasty looking spread :)

Hope y'all are having a good time in Vegas. ENJOY!

 
At April 7, 2010 at 8:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your spread!! And to start out with Mimosas - genius!!

But I really want that real live bunny!!

 
At April 8, 2010 at 3:44 PM , Blogger Lele said...

Those stratas (stratae?) are so beautiful! And that's too cute that you had an actual bunny present at Easter. I've always sort of wondered if some creepy human being has served rabbit on the menu for Easter. I bet they have...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home