This Page

has been moved to new address

I am obsessed with J. Crew

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: I am obsessed with J. Crew

This Page

has been moved to new address

I am obsessed with J. Crew

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: I am obsessed with J. Crew

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I am obsessed with J. Crew

I'm going to be 100% honest with you. The reason why I want to lose weight and tone up? So I can shop at J. Crew, Banana Republic and Anthropologie and feel comfortable and cute. I shop at all of those stores now but I don't feel comfortable or cute really.

005

The other day I went to J. Crew and tried on a million things. First up this beige cardigan and a off-white and gray top. I would never wear them together, I was just being lazy.

006

Then this pink and white cardigan, which I purchased. It's so cute! I just have no idea what to wear it with. It's more off-white than white.

007

I tried on this top with the cardigan but felt like a clown. Maybe it's just me but this was no bueno.

008

I ended up buying the gray & off-white top because I already have a cardigan that matches.

(I own over 10 cardigans. It's an addiction, really.)

Anyway enough with my shopping. Just wait until I start losing more weight...I will annoy you all with my daily shopping excursions. Shopping is so therapeutic for me. I'm actually debating a job at J. Crew in the mornings!

001

I've discovered the perfect pre-run food. 2 clementines and almond butter & banana toast. YUM.

002

And half of this Mighty Mango Naked Juice. It's way too acidic for me to finish in one sitting but it's delicious!

003

Also, I just have to share because it's so cute. I wrote myself a note reminding myself of produce in the fridge that I needed to eat up and Andy wrote, "Kiss Boo." Aw! I love him.

Where do you shop? I'm always open to new places to shop!

Labels: , , , , ,

17 Comments:

At March 11, 2010 at 3:22 PM , Anonymous Lily @ Lily's Health Pad said...

I usually shop at the GAP Outlet. I haven't been too impressed lately though.

I love the pink polka dotted cardigan and the white and grey top.

I'm obsessed with cardigans too!

 
At March 11, 2010 at 3:27 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

you look amazing! I love your fashion flair -- cardigans rock my world :)

 
At March 11, 2010 at 3:57 PM , Blogger seussgirl said...

Ah, I hear you on wanting to look "cute" in nice clothes! (I think that cardigan is adorable, btw!); I keep getting great coupons for NY&Co, and am dying to get some new clothes when (not if!) I lose some more weight. :)

 
At March 11, 2010 at 4:01 PM , Anonymous homecookedem said...

I love Banana Republic, but it's so expensive. I always buy Andrew his clothes from there b/c for some reason I find it easier to spend money on him than myself. I love Old Navy, Gap, Target, and Ann Taylor Loft is my favorite!! Teachers get a discount there!! ;)

Aww, that Andy is a sweety!! :)

 
At March 11, 2010 at 5:24 PM , Anonymous Olga @ Healthing It said...

Oh god, J.Crew, I'm addicted. I can usually find some good stuff at ESPIRIT too.

I'm a big fan of dept. discount stores like Daffy's, Marshall's, TJ Maxx, Century 21...I can spend HOURS there :)

 
At March 11, 2010 at 6:03 PM , Blogger Mireya said...

I love the first outfit!

 
At March 11, 2010 at 6:06 PM , Anonymous brandi said...

i LOVE cardigans :) and all the tops you tried on are SO cute!!! You could rock all of them.

I wish we had a JCrew outlet or something here.

My favorite store WAS B.Moss, but they closed :( I do love Ann Taylor Loft and Banana Republic (which I can't afford, but am obsessed with). And mod cloth! (online)

 
At March 11, 2010 at 7:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ann taylor loft for dresses (i own far too many) and jeans (they have ones that are made for my healthy butt without having to go up a size)

target for $20 cardigans.

nordstroms jr department (great for basics, and reasonable prices! i've gotten $10 shirts, $12 sunglasses...)

forever 21 for silly accessories

and the fiance to bug when i want something that costs more (banana sweaters, j crew shirts...)

(i'm currently in an ann taylor dress, target cardi, and forever 21 boots. which i topped off using a jacket i spent way too much on when i was drunk. don't shop drunk.)

 
At March 11, 2010 at 7:56 PM , Blogger lynn said...

girl you look beautiful exactly as you are!

 
At March 11, 2010 at 10:16 PM , Blogger Kelly Loy Gilbert said...

Those are all super cute! They look great on you.

I feel you about not 'feeling' cute, though--I swear dressing rooms are like lit/mirrored to show off your EVERY flaw. I always feel so crappy about myself after going clothes shopping.

 
At March 12, 2010 at 1:31 AM , Blogger Ca88andra said...

I love the top! I too have several cardigans...

 
At March 12, 2010 at 7:19 AM , Blogger kat said...

I seem to shop a lot at Eddie Bauer these days. But I did get my wedding dress at J. Crew. I started to get really frustrated with them though because a store in CA told me their policy was not not carry anything over a size 8 in the store. Seriously?! The average woman is a 12 & you don't carry that size....things like that make me so mad.

 
At March 12, 2010 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Mari said...

Chickie I think you look amazing!!!!!

Ha I love cardigans too! I usually shop at The Gap, Old Navy, and H&M =)...

 
At March 12, 2010 at 8:45 AM , Blogger Tricia said...

so cute!

I have to admit I don't own a single item from any of those stores. I think I still have a hard time realizing I can shop in "real" stores now.

 
At March 12, 2010 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Missy said...

I love, love, love BR but all the clothes you tried on are super cute. I'm going to have to swing into J.Crew more often...if only they were a little more budget friendly ;o)

 
At March 12, 2010 at 11:38 PM , Blogger Yelena said...

I love those clothes and think you look great in them! I love anything polka dots, so I'm a little biased.

I happen to think I'm still 15 and shop at Nordstrom BP, Forever 21, Bebe, and love TJ Maxx and Marshalls for some great deals.

 
At March 16, 2010 at 6:06 AM , Blogger Sarah @ See Sarah Eat said...

I have never been to J. Crew but I love those clothes! I'm so fashion illiterate. But when I do buy clothes, I tend to go to Kohl's, Old Navy or the Gap. But usually it's Target, ha ha :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home