This Page

has been moved to new address

New Year's Resolution Progress Report

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: New Year's Resolution Progress Report

This Page

has been moved to new address

New Year's Resolution Progress Report

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: New Year's Resolution Progress Report

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Monday, February 1, 2010

New Year's Resolution Progress Report

January 2010 Resolutions

Hi guys, I thought it would be fun to do a recap of my progress so far with my resolutions.

1. I have been using the Couch to 5k (C25K) program to help me train for a 5k. I am currently on Week 3. I feel like I will actually be able to finish Week 9 this time and hopefully will run a 5k in late March after the training is over.

2. School just started. I am still aiming for a 4.0!

3.I have been spending more time with friends lately but would love to see my family more!

4. Haven’t met any new food bloggers in my area yet.

5. I lost 5 lbs in January! I would like to lose 4-5 in February.

6. My credit card debt has gone down significantly in January. I should have it all paid off by the end of the year. Hopefully!

I will update on my resolutions again in March.

Andy is still feeling pretty sick and sluggish and I think it’s rubbing off on me. I managed to do Day One of Week Three from Couch to 5k yesterday though. I burned a ton of calories during my one hour workout…609 calories? Insane! I didn’t refuel quickly enough because I started feeling like I was going to pass out. It wasn’t pleasant. Make sure to fuel properly, people! My blood sugar must have been super low.

Today I have class from 4-10pm and I plan on doing tons of homework and some strength training before then. I want to come up with some sort of challenge for the month! Let me know if you want to plan one with me!

Labels:

13 Comments:

At February 1, 2010 at 12:30 PM , Blogger AllThingsYummy said...

Congratulations on your progress. Hope your hubby feels better soon. Seems like everyone is getting some sort of cold bug.
I'm always up for some type of challenge and could use the motivation. What sort of challenege are you thinking?

 
At February 1, 2010 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Mo Diva said...

You're doing great!
My sinus infection slash bronchitis has made physical activity close to impossible! I see a doc finally tomorrow...so hopefully i can catch up to c25k

im so happy for you and your progress!!!

 
At February 1, 2010 at 12:33 PM , Blogger Sarah @ See Sarah Eat said...

Congrats on all the progress you are making. Keep it up! :)

 
At February 1, 2010 at 12:51 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

look at you go! keep up the amazing work, girl!

 
At February 1, 2010 at 1:25 PM , Anonymous homecookedem said...

You're doing great!! :)

 
At February 1, 2010 at 2:40 PM , Blogger Nicci said...

Great job with keeping up with your goals. I need to do a mental check of mine.

 
At February 1, 2010 at 5:24 PM , Anonymous ashleigh said...

Wow! You are doing awesome! congrats on losing 5 lbs and getting your cc debt down... i need to work on that!

 
At February 1, 2010 at 7:01 PM , Anonymous sophia said...

Hahaha! What do you know? I just tweeted you to be able to make a blogger meet-up soon...and that's your resolution for Feb, yeah?
Congrats on all the other accomplishments though!

 
At February 1, 2010 at 7:59 PM , Blogger Dawn Dishes It Out said...

You are doing awesome!!!! Keep up the good work.

 
At February 1, 2010 at 8:43 PM , Anonymous Margie said...

Too bad your hubby isn't feeling well. This sinus cold/flu has been brutal to everyone this past month.
Congrats on your progress with your 2010 goals!

 
At February 1, 2010 at 9:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! Sounds like you are doing well on your progress. I think it will be really interesting to keep an update like this monthly and too look back a year from now. I wish you luck! And hope you guys are feeling better.

 
At February 1, 2010 at 11:03 PM , Blogger Ca88andra said...

You've done really well. Congratulations!

 
At February 3, 2010 at 3:21 PM , Anonymous emily said...

I don't know if I've ever commented on your blog (although I do read it!)...I just wanted to say that I'm on the same day and week as you in Couch to 5k. So I'm sending you good wishes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home