This Page

has been moved to new address

Two Boos- A Year in Review

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Two Boos- A Year in Review

This Page

has been moved to new address

Two Boos- A Year in Review

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Two Boos- A Year in Review

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Two Boos- A Year in Review

January- did the same thing I do every year. Attempted to lose some weight and failed miserably.

February- Started eating healthier and experimenting in the kitchen more. I found that I loved cooking and trying new recipes out.

March- I started getting super excited about our wedding! We took Andy's parents to see our wedding venue.

I also started doing observations at a local middle school and started to think about the possibility of teaching middle school English.

Started doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred videos. (Which I still do occasionally.)

April- Had my exit interview at CSUN and got on track to graduate college.

Observed some high school classes.

Did boot camp with Sam and posted about eggs. Eggs I still think of Sam everytime I make eggs in the morning.

Had a fun weekend in Sam Diego

May- Andy and I celebrated our 4th dating anniversary (And last as we are married now!)

I graduated college!!!

Went to a fun Wedding planning event. The food at our wedding was fabulous and it was fun to go sample it beforehand.

June- Barely blogged. Thought about the wedding nonstop.

My friends and family threw me an awesome bridal shower Oh and my mom's dog bit my niece. FUN TIMES.

Had an amazing joint bach party in Las Vegas with our closest friends. Singing in a limo on the top of our lungs while downing tequila is still one of my favorite memories. Sorry if that makes me a creep.

July- GOT MARRIED! Went to Italy on our honeymoon! Our wedding turned out absolutely perfect. I was originally upset that I wasn't able to lose the weight I wanted for the wedding but realized in the end that my wedding wasn't about how I looked. Instead of being depressed, I just enjoyed having friends and family around. I have never felt so loved. Andy and I still feel so blessed to have such great people in our lives.

0461 07.05.09 vintage

August- I went with Andy to a teaching conference in Redondo Beach.

We went to Las Vegas again and ate at Serendipity 3. I still want to try a frozen hot chocolate though

We moved into our current apartment.

September- I started having issues with my blood sugar. I'm not diabetic thankfully but I am very sensitive to sugar. I started to watch my sugar intake.

October
- I turned 26. I trained for a 5k that I didn't run.

Saw Blink 182

November- Participated in the November food spending challenge.

Went to the Foodbuzz festival.

My lovely husband turned 27

Went to Bend, Oregon for Thanksgiving and spent time with family.

December- Started preparing to go back to school to get my teaching credential. Got a new job (which I will post about soon!)

Went to North Carolina with Andy and his parents for a funeral.
Celebrated Christmas with my family and Andy's family.
Went to Disneyland!
Went to Vegas again. We went 3 times this year!

And tonight we're celebrating 2009 in style. I hope 2010 is just as good!

Did you do a year in review post? let me know!

As for resolutions...I just want to be happy, get started with school, enjoy my new job and appreciate my life. I hope to get myself into better shape as usual! And I definitely want to cut back even more on sugar, red meat and dairy. We'll see how I do in 2010!

Labels:

14 Comments:

At December 31, 2009 at 11:53 AM , Anonymous Leianna said...

Wow you had an amazing year and your wedding photo looks gorgeous!
I'm super jealous of all your travels too!
Have a great/safe New Years Eve!

 
At December 31, 2009 at 1:15 PM , Blogger sam said...

I absolutely love that I am part of the year in review and that it references eggs because no lie I almost sent you a picture of an egg 5 minutes ago!!

I hope you and Andy have a Happy New Years Eve! Love ya dog!

 
At December 31, 2009 at 1:50 PM , Blogger RunEatRepeat said...

No - I love your pics!!! I didn't even meet with our photog until the day of the wedding and wasn't clear about her style or what I wanted. It was a failure.

 
At December 31, 2009 at 2:27 PM , Blogger Kalin said...

i love your wedding venu-so pretty!

i'm going to put up somewhat of a year in review... if i get to it :-)

 
At December 31, 2009 at 5:26 PM , Anonymous Rachel (Hounds in the Kitchen) said...

Fabulous wedding picture!!

Here's my year in review: http://houndsinthekitchen.com/2009/12/31/2009-in-review/

 
At December 31, 2009 at 6:07 PM , Anonymous Kara said...

Have a very happy 2010, boos! :D

 
At January 1, 2010 at 7:58 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

Since I've only been reading your blog for a month or two, I loved reading this recap! Happy new year :)

 
At January 1, 2010 at 8:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're finally back!

Congratulations on such an exciting year! You looked stunning on your wedding day.

Happy 2010!

 
At January 1, 2010 at 3:06 PM , Blogger Mari said...

I love when you post wedding pictures!

Happy New Year to you and Andy!

 
At January 1, 2010 at 3:11 PM , Blogger lynn @ the actors diet said...

happy new year to you!!!

 
At January 1, 2010 at 4:41 PM , Blogger Tricia said...

You looked fabulous! Sounds like a great year!

Happy New Year!

 
At January 1, 2010 at 7:26 PM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

Your wedding pictures are gorgeous!

Hope you had a wonderful New Years!

Here is to a great 2010!

 
At January 1, 2010 at 10:58 PM , Blogger Yelena said...

Wow, your wedding photo is seriously magical! I love it!

I did a little year in review post, but it was short!

I hope to keep up with you in the new year! Hope you have a happy one!

 
At January 2, 2010 at 12:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on graduating and getting a new job! sounds like a hectic year for you!! you looked so pretty on your wedding day :)
happy 2010!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home