This Page

has been moved to new address

SANTA! I know him!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: SANTA! I know him!

This Page

has been moved to new address

SANTA! I know him!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: SANTA! I know him!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SANTA! I know him!

096

Look, I promised you a post about Santa. And I'm giving you one.

097

Yes, I am aware that I look like a complete freak. My forehead was so cold!

098

Paige, Rosie, Andy and Helena getting excited for Santa!

100

Sarah and me.

106

Obviously we didn't get all that close. Santa, a beaver (wtf?), gingerbread men and reindeers broke through the crowd and moved it to the stage

107

We broke through the crowd and headed over to my Aunt Margie's house for some turkey durango.

108

Turkey durango is turkey fajitas/tacos using leftover turkey from Thanksgiving.

109

My aunt also made a delicious salad with olives and fritos. YUM. (There was more to the salad than that, I'll have to get the recipe!)

110

Here's my taco/salad/corona combination. Seriously a winner. The turkey combined with cheese, sour cream, and veggies tastes nothing like your typical Thanksgiving leftovers.

114

I was super excited to find Ruby Red Squirt in the gas station in Sunriver. California (at least my neck of the woods) does not carry Ruby Red Squirt. It was my favorite when I was an overweight teenager. Needless to say, it's way too bubbly and did not sit well with me. I think my soda drinking days are over. Unless it's carbonated italian sodas or carbonated juice.

Does your family have any Thanksgiving traditions? Do you make anything special with your leftovers?

EDITED: I lost 2 lbs this week! 2 exactly? How did I do that? I'm excited!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

At December 8, 2009 at 11:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fritos on a salad - pure genious!!

We always have to have a ham AND a turkey, even if it's just for me and my husband!

I always make ham mac n cheese with the leftover ham - my daughters favorite!

 
At December 8, 2009 at 12:03 PM , Blogger Mari said...

OMG I love Andy's face in the back of the pictures lol...too funny

 
At December 8, 2009 at 1:14 PM , Anonymous homecookedem said...

Looks like fun times! :)

 
At December 8, 2009 at 1:43 PM , Blogger Rose said...

Congrats on the two pound loss! wee!

 
At December 8, 2009 at 2:42 PM , Blogger Gina; The Candid RD said...

That's fantastic!! Congrats on the weight loss. Keep up the good work.

Also, Ruby Red Squirt?! I used to drink Squirt all the time as a kid, literally, ALL the time! Ruby Red sounds deeeelicious.

 
At December 8, 2009 at 3:37 PM , Anonymous Yasmin @ Pretty Little Steps said...

Can I just say how gorgeous you are?

:)

 
At December 8, 2009 at 3:41 PM , Blogger lynn said...

i love the fritos addition.

 
At December 8, 2009 at 3:56 PM , Blogger Yelena said...

Ha! You totally met Santa! Congrats on the weight loss- great job!

 
At December 8, 2009 at 6:36 PM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

Yay on the 2 pound loss! That is amazing.

We are making a new Thanksgiving tradition. Racing in the local race. We all felt great afterward and did not feel so guilty at the meal.

 
At December 8, 2009 at 8:21 PM , Anonymous kalin (eating machine) said...

we always cook down the turkey for stock and make soup after thanksgiving...
and congrats on the two pounds!

 
At December 9, 2009 at 4:46 AM , Blogger Lori said...

Your title almost made me laugh out loud. I assume you were referring to Elf which has become my fave Christmas movie. :)

Congrats on your weight loss! That spread of food looks great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home