This Page

has been moved to new address

Moving day! Plus Serendipity 3

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Moving day! Plus Serendipity 3

This Page

has been moved to new address

Moving day! Plus Serendipity 3

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Moving day! Plus Serendipity 3

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Moving day! Plus Serendipity 3


While in Vegas, Andy and I spotted this gigantic frozen hot chocolate. I instantly knew there was a Serendipity 3 in Vegas. Considering the fact that I have NEVER been to New York, I was quite excited to try this out. And yes, I am a dork and obsessed with the movie Serendipity. This made me think of it.


Here's a silly picture of us in Vegas, before dining at Craftsteak. But that is another blog post entirely.



At Serendipity 3, we decided to split a sundae. We ordered the Strawberry Cheesecake sundae. (oh yes, this definitely explains my 2 lb gain from 2 weeks ago.) 4 scoops of strawberry ice cream, whipped cream, strawberries, strawberry syrup and a fat slice of cheesecake. We were both in heaven! I'm really not a huge fan of chocolate so this was the perfect sundae for me.


But really it was huge. Enjoyable on a HOT, dry Vegas summer day.



Serendipity 3 is located in front of Caesar's Palace. They have a lunch/dinner menu here as well but I think I'm sticking with the desserts once a year!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At August 29, 2009 at 8:10 AM , Anonymous penny aka jeroxie said...

That is huge! Did you finish it all?

 
At August 29, 2009 at 8:45 AM , Blogger Jenny said...

there's no way that sundae is actually edible - it looks perfect! almost too pretty to eat, emphasis on the ALMOST ;)

 
At August 29, 2009 at 11:17 AM , Blogger bagnatic said...

this is roaming belly from foodbuzz. just checked out your blog. man, my bf and i will be going to las vegas and he's so sad that i saw this post because now we are DEFINETELY going to try it.

theroamingbelly.blogspot.com

 
At August 29, 2009 at 5:43 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Wow that looks amazing! Wish I had it right now :)

 
At August 30, 2009 at 8:02 AM , Blogger Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

@penny- no we didn't finish it!

 
At August 30, 2009 at 6:29 PM , Anonymous Carolyn Jung said...

I LOVE the giant hot chocolate. Wish I could get one of those to put right in front of my house! Hah.

 
At August 31, 2009 at 12:08 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

Okay, I'm so glad you stopped by my blog and said hello!

First of all, the hubby and I are OBSESSED with Vegas! We have made four trips so far and can't wait to go back again!

We didn't make it to Serendipity this past trip and really, really wanted to! Your sundae looks SO GOOD!!!

How was Craftsteak? We ended up having an awesome steak dinner at a restaurant in NY, NY... so we passed on Craftsteak this trip, too!

 
At September 1, 2009 at 12:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I don't remember this being there when I was there for my honeymoon! We're planning to go back sometime so we'll have to put that on our to do list :)I've been to NYC and I didn't go then either, what is wrong with me?! Lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home