This Page

has been moved to new address

"She feels like kicking out all the windows and setting fire to this life"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: "She feels like kicking out all the windows and setting fire to this life"

This Page

has been moved to new address

"She feels like kicking out all the windows and setting fire to this life"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: "She feels like kicking out all the windows and setting fire to this life"

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Friday, December 11, 2009

"She feels like kicking out all the windows and setting fire to this life"

I went through a huge Dave Matthews Band phase in high school. I never really listen to them anymore but I've always had a soft spot for "Grey Street." It reminds me of everything I went through and everything I overcame. I really don't know if I would have survived high school if it hadn't been for great music. I remember lying in bed after a breakup, feeling as if it was the end of the world and listening to sad sack music for hours wishing I could feel better. And I always felt better after a good song. I think music has healing powers. Do you have a song that makes you feel better everytime you hear it?

001

Yesterday, I made myself a fantastic sandwich using leftover cranberry-apple sauce, turkey, irish cheddar, and a tomato. It was beyond amazing. The sharp cheddar cheese went so well with the slightly sweet cranberry sauce. I love sweet and savory combos.

002

To prove my weird cravings yesterday. I ate a salty pickle, carrots and crunchy pb and 2 Newman O's with my sandwich. The carrots were boring so I dipped the Newman O's in the PB. YUM!

003

I also wanted to share some of my Christmas decorations with you. I am obsessed with Snoopy. My parents claim it was one of my first words. "Two-pee," I believe it.

004

Cute stockings from Andy's mom.

005

A candy dish

007

One of my favorite ornaments. My parents got it for us last year when we got engaged.

008

My aunt got us this ornament. I LOVE IT! It says Amanda & Andrew 11/10/08. Our engagement date.

009

010

Told you I liked Snoopy.

011

Andy's favorite ornament. lol.

015

My first Christmas card from my good friend Shelly.

016

018

I got the book Rose made us! It is beautiful in person with plenty of pages for pictures. I can't wait to fill it up with wedding pictures. Check out Lobster Books and have Rose make you an album or a journal.

019

I love the exposed spine. This picture clearly doesn't do it justice and just shows you that I was playing xbox instead of working.

020

And the hearts for Andy and I to put our names.

021

Also Rose, my dad is obsessed with trains. (In a completely nerdy way!) So this card fits me perfectly. How did you know?! haha

Flashback Friday! In honor of my new blog friend Janetha I have decided to participate in Flashback Friday.

0363 07.05.09

Here's Andy and I at our "first look." We both cried a lot.

0366 07.05.09

I look like a T.Rex

0401 07.05.09 sepia

3893 07.05.09

This was way fun!

3821 07.05.09

Hope you enjoyed my flashback friday! Would you guys like it if I posted more wedding recaps? And if you posted a flashback friday post, please let me know and I'll link to it!

Labels: , , , , , ,

24 Comments:

At December 11, 2009 at 12:59 PM , Blogger Yelena said...

My goodness, Amanda! Your wedding photography is gorgeous! I love the first look. we tried to do that, but it was pretty lame with people all crowding us in the hotel lobby!

I also love all the decorations- snoopy is too cute!

 
At December 11, 2009 at 1:05 PM , Anonymous homecookedem said...

Music definitely is great therapy and I need to get it back in my life. I also LOVED listening to Grey Street over and over and over and over (haha) in high school! That line is the best of all - I think it's the emotion behind it. Ahhh, love it! :)

Love your wedding pics! Did yall get like 10 "First Anniversary 2008" ornaments like we did?!! haha! :)

 
At December 11, 2009 at 2:07 PM , Blogger Gina; The Candid RD said...

Oh my gosh, whoever did you wedding photography is AWESOME! Those pictures are outstanding and you look absolutely beautiful.

Your sandwich looks fantastic too, very creative!

 
At December 11, 2009 at 2:23 PM , Blogger Janetha @ meals + moves said...

YAY for flashback friday! you are one stunning bride!!!!!! oh haha andy doesnt look half bad either :) i love your dress! i would love to see more wedding flashbacks as well as more anything flashbacks! it is so fun to see "pre blogging" photos :) i am SO jealous of your charlie brown christmas setup. have a great weekend!!

 
At December 11, 2009 at 3:28 PM , Blogger AllThingsYummy said...

Such great Christmas decorations. I especially like the football ornament, although the Bears are my team.
My husband has insisted on hanging Star Wars and Star Trek ornaments on our tree. Such a guy!
Beautiful wedding photos too.

 
At December 11, 2009 at 3:31 PM , Anonymous Karla said...

I love weddings! You look fantastic!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I look forward to reading more of yours :)

 
At December 11, 2009 at 4:59 PM , Anonymous kalin (eating machine) said...

things i love:
your sandwich
your christmas decor
your wedding pics!

so many pretty things!

 
At December 11, 2009 at 9:55 PM , Anonymous Chelsea said...

Your decorations are too cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sparkler pictures!!!! All the wedding pictures are awesome but the sparklers take the cake!

 
At December 11, 2009 at 10:13 PM , Blogger Nicci said...

I love your wedding pictures, and all those decorations are too cute. Plus the sandwich with cranberry sauce sounds delicious...been wanting to try it on one.

 
At December 12, 2009 at 8:22 AM , Anonymous Annamarina (Running Tails) said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog, leading me to yours! Your wedding pics are beautiful! I got married last October and also love going back and looking through our photos.

 
At December 12, 2009 at 8:52 AM , Anonymous Tammy (Defining Wellness) said...

I love your wedding photos -- beautiful! I love remembering our wedding and looking back at the photos -- it's one of the most precious gifts you can give yourself. :)

 
At December 12, 2009 at 11:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have that same snowman bowl!!

You had me at "sharp cheddar cheese!"

Love the flashback - you were a beautiful bride!

 
At December 12, 2009 at 12:15 PM , Blogger Mari said...

I love the pictures of your wedding so keep them coming! I think you two look amazing =)

Thank you so much for the Cranberry Apple Dressing Recipe! It was amazing =)

I love your Christmas decorations! "waa waa waa" lol

 
At December 12, 2009 at 12:38 PM , Blogger Megan said...

Cute blog! :)

Maggie

 
At December 12, 2009 at 8:42 PM , Anonymous sophia said...

Wow, great pictures...you look positively radiant! The smiles on your faces...that is true love, my friend! :D

Love your ornaments, too!

 
At December 13, 2009 at 7:53 AM , Blogger Erica said...

TOTALLY agree that music has healing powers. What a fabulous lunch. I also have cravings for strange combos of food. I can't tell you how many times I've eaten a pickle and then thought....gosh, I'd love some peanut butter right now haha. Great christmas decor- looks beautiful

 
At December 13, 2009 at 8:15 AM , Blogger Bitty Babushka said...

You were a gorgeous bride lady. That dress is so pretty. I love black and white pictures so much. They make everything so much more dramatic!

 
At December 13, 2009 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Nicole, RD said...

I love anything wedding-related. My parents gave my husband and I that EXACT engagement ornament last year with our date on it. Too funny, it's the EXACT same!

Looking forward to following your blog!

 
At December 13, 2009 at 6:33 PM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

Your wedding pictures are gorgeous! Thank you for the flashback :)

 
At December 14, 2009 at 5:40 AM , Anonymous Andrea (Off Her Cork) said...

That looks like some major PMS food right there. :p One of my fave PMS combos I used to eat all the time during HS was pickles and OJ. Totally random right?

Xbox! Are you all gamers? *she says with an evil grin*

Love the wedding photos!

 
At December 14, 2009 at 4:28 PM , Blogger Simply Life said...

oh that sandwich looks delicious and what beautiful wedding photos!

 
At December 14, 2009 at 7:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grey Street is my song, too - the title drew me into your blog and I am so glad I did - I love it! Those Snoopy decorations are great - love seeing some different decorations.

Kudos to your wedding photog, especially with the sparklers - WOW! Gorgeous wedding and bride :) I would love to see more!

 
At December 15, 2009 at 8:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What beautiful wedding photos! You looked amazing!

 
At December 17, 2009 at 2:08 PM , Blogger Rose said...

I'm late in commenting, but so happy that you received the book in the mail and in one piece! Glad you liked it too :)

The train thing was so coincidental! Very cool :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home