This Page

has been moved to new address

Love the blog world!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Love the blog world!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Love the blog world!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Love the blog world!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Love the blog world!

Thanks for all of your sweet comments on my blog post yesterday. I've decided that you are right, if my old friend wants us to start being friends again she will contact me. I tend to obsess over these things of course. I think I refreshed my gmail like 100 times before deciding to let things go.

I have always been like this. I hate when I let people into my life and then have to deal with them disappearing. It's hard to decide who to blame in this situation. I think I just expect a happy ending still even though it's been about two years since I spoke to this friend.

No more bummer summer Amanda.

So now that the November Challenge is over, I am desparately seeking a new challenge for myself.

Enter Operation Lose 10 Pounds by the New Year.

While I realize 10 pounds is a lofty goal, it's nothing I can't handle. I am going with my weigh-in weight from Tuesday and will weigh in every Tuesday. My final weigh-in will actually be after the New Year on January 5th. (Also our six month wedding anniversary!)

What does this mean?

Weigh-in December 8th
Weigh-in December 15th
Weigh-in December 22nd
Weigh-in December 29th
and
Final Weigh in January 5th

So I'd need to lose about 2 lbs per weigh-in. I know I can do this! Now I'm off to attempt a 45 minute Jillian Michael's video. Wish me luck!

Labels: , , ,

18 Comments:

At December 3, 2009 at 1:26 PM , Anonymous homecookedem said...

Good luck with your weight loss challenge!! :)

 
At December 3, 2009 at 2:56 PM , Blogger The Linz said...

Ooh which JM Video are you doing? I am loving (well learning to love) the 30 day Shred - but would love to have another one around for after the 30 days. As I am sure I will be SUPER sick of it after watching it 30 days in a row. Good luck to you!!!

 
At December 3, 2009 at 4:12 PM , Blogger Yelena said...

I'm cheering you on in your goals! With all the holiday junk I'm hoping that I don't gain 10 pounds :)

 
At December 3, 2009 at 4:14 PM , Blogger paulawannacracker said...

yes, what Jillian Michaels video are you doing that's 45 minutes? I've being doing the 30 day shred level 1 nad 2 off and on. I just can't seem to do it with any regularity.

Enjoyed reading your blog.

 
At December 3, 2009 at 4:33 PM , Blogger lynn said...

best of luck with your goal!

 
At December 3, 2009 at 5:49 PM , Blogger Emily said...

Good luck on the JM video!! She's a tough cookie!!

I believe I may also try your challenge! =] Great idea!

 
At December 3, 2009 at 6:48 PM , Blogger Dawn Dishes It Out said...

I love the Jillian Michaels video's!! Good luck on the weight loss ... I too am trying to drop 10 by then. I still have baby junk in the trunk!!

 
At December 3, 2009 at 6:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck!

 
At December 3, 2009 at 7:12 PM , Anonymous ashleigh said...

Good luck with that challenge!! I weigh in on Tuesdays too and I am thinking of joining you on that challenge. The one thing holding me back is weighing in right after new years! ahhh!!

 
At December 4, 2009 at 6:43 AM , Anonymous Andrea (Off Her Cork) said...

I'm a huge closure person so I totally understand your frustration with the whole situation.

Good luck! You'll do fabbo! :D

 
At December 4, 2009 at 9:32 AM , Blogger Mari said...

OMG I Have the same goal!!!!! Ohhh now I found more motivation =) THANKS

 
At December 4, 2009 at 9:44 AM , Blogger AllThingsYummy said...

Good luck with your newest challenge. Can't wait to hear your success story!

 
At December 4, 2009 at 12:28 PM , Anonymous brandi said...

you can do it!!! :)

 
At December 4, 2009 at 12:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do it!! I mean WE can do it!

Mine is to be 155 by January 1 - 5 pounds.

 
At December 4, 2009 at 1:09 PM , Blogger Gina; The Candid RD said...

Looks like a great challenge!! Good luck, and please ask me any questions you have about safe and healthy weight loss :)

 
At December 4, 2009 at 1:25 PM , Blogger Erica said...

Sorry to hear about the friend troubles. Sounds like you got some great advice on the situation though. Good luck with the goal. Rock it girl ;)

 
At December 4, 2009 at 4:40 PM , Blogger lynn said...

sorry i had to comment; i couldn't find your email address. christy and i are trying to organize a los angeles area blogger meetup and wanted to see if you'd be available to join?

here are some possible sunday dates (all around brunch/lunch time):

jan. 10th
jan. 24th
jan. 31st

and some possible saturday ones (for dinner):
jan. 9th
jan. 23rd
jan. 30th

lemme know which of those dates work for you and hopefully i can find something that works for everyone. hope you can make it! email me at actorsdiet(at)gmail.com

 
At December 9, 2009 at 4:44 AM , Blogger Lori said...

Best wishes to you! Sounds like a great challenge. I've been on a mission myself. It's weird bc I always seem to be more motivated to take off extra weight during the holidays as opposed to before. You can do it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home