This Page

has been moved to new address

GRUMPY SMOOTHIE!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: GRUMPY SMOOTHIE!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

GRUMPY SMOOTHIE!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: GRUMPY SMOOTHIE!!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

GRUMPY SMOOTHIE!!

I. AM. SO. GRUMPY!!!!

This morning I decided to use up some of the plain oikos greek yogurt I was sent to sample. I got out the blender, 1/4 cup of cranberry-pom juice, mangos, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries and started my smoothie.

I added the tbsp of ground flax that Dr. Fuhrman suggests. (Btw I'm currently reading his book "Eat to Live" and semi-following his suggested diet plan.)

Anyway I was excited to have a smoothie this morning until our stupid blender decided to stop working!!! It took me 15 minutes to blend the smoothie!!

Moral of my story: It's time for me to indulge myself with a high powered blender. Vita-Mix please?

009

Smoothie of death. It's too chunky to be good. UGH!

011

I switched the straw for a spoon. ha!

Time for more blogging and "Eat to Live" reading.

012

Have you read this book? What do you think? I'll post a review soon. I actually have quite a few books to post about.

Also congratulations to my sweet almost-husband (18 days!!!!) for completing his first year of being a high school teacher! I am incredibly proud of you.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At June 17, 2009 at 8:45 AM , Blogger Mrs. LC said...

Woo Hoo! I hear the first year is one of the hardest - my husband just finished teaching his first year at an ESE elementary school (not his first choice, he wants to teach HS English, but this was all that was open at the time).

And I hear ya on the VitaMix - I lust after those things, seriously.

 
At June 17, 2009 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Rose said...

You should put the Vita Mix on your bridal registry :)

 
At June 17, 2009 at 10:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My blender is being a jerk lately too, I think VitaMix should send us some blenders already ;-) Good luck on the wedding, its almost here, yay!

 
At June 17, 2009 at 11:53 AM , Blogger Alison Can Read said...

I had the same problem with my blender. If I get into the smoothie habit, I might get a better one. But right now it's just not worth it.

 
At June 18, 2009 at 11:15 AM , Anonymous Ashley said...

hows that book working out for you? you still need to bring it to my house!

 
At June 19, 2009 at 6:26 AM , Anonymous Sarah W. said...

I read Eat to Live - I think its too restrictive and not fun at all. I'm perfectly happy just attempting "normal" veganism - ish. with some fish, eggs here and there.

ditto putting vitamix on your registry!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home