This Page

has been moved to new address

Thanks Guys!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Thanks Guys!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Thanks Guys!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Thanks Guys!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Thanks Guys!

Thanks for all of your advice on what to do or what not to do while we are in Italy.

Gosh I'm excited about Italy! 6 days in Rome and 5 in Venice. Honestly I think I could handle being gone for longer but I always feel that way about travelling. I think I'm just meant to travel more. I never get homesick!

So I haven't been blogging my daily eats due to our disgusting kitchen. It's my fault that it's not cleaner, I've just been so unmotivated to clean it. I had yesterday off and I spent my entire day prepping for the wedding. I didn't even think about cleaning. I'm terrible, I know.

Enter Anthropologie, one of my favorite stores.



Oh of course I'd clean if I owned plates with the eiffel tower on it. Of course!



Oh and I'd invite guests over more as well.

All pictures from Anthropologie's website. Anthro

What motivates you to tidy up?

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At June 12, 2009 at 10:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inviting people over motivates me! We have a group that hangs out at our place during Monday Night Football season and my apartment stays clean for months. Once its over though, things go south, haha.

I'm the same way as you with traveling...I actually get "homesick" for the places I just visited once I get back home!

 
At June 12, 2009 at 11:31 AM , Blogger Thomas Smith said...

What motivates me to stay tidy is knowing that I've worked my ass off to live where I do, and to buy the furniture I have and all the other things that make life more comfortable.

My apartment represents a large investment of my time and money, so just to keep my sanity, my apartment needs to appear that way at pretty much all times.

Anything less tends to drive me nuts.

But I might not be a great person to ask: I don't throw the word "perfectionist" around a lot, and I definitely have reservations about using it to describe myself, but I honestly trip on my living room lighting's color temperature and wattage intensity level. It gets on my nerves when light colors are mismatched, or when a 100 watt bulb is used were a 60 watt would be much more appropriate.

So, idk.

 
At June 12, 2009 at 4:44 PM , Blogger seussgirl said...

Hmmm, looking at my house now, I'd say nothing actually motivates me to clean up. :) Except like seesaraheat said - having people over forces me to clean up a bit! I can't stand the clutter though, so I'm in a constant battle with myself!

And can I make a suggestion for a daytrip to Florence from Rome? The train isn't too expensive and not too bad of a ride, and Florence is WELL worth the time! Of course, it all depends on what you're interested in, but we found it much more beautiful than Rome.

To make a long comment longer, I have a book on Florence walking tours that I was going to recommend, but I can't find it right now; I'll look for it and let you know what it is.

Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions on what we did in Europe or Rome/Florence specifically!
seussgirl at gmail dot com

 
At June 13, 2009 at 6:25 AM , Blogger Alison Can Read said...

Oooh...Anthro - I love anthro.
I'm motivated to clean up if people are coming over. And if my parents are coming over, I'm motivated to scour the house up and down.

 
At June 16, 2009 at 11:11 AM , Anonymous Danielle said...

Loooove those plates!
When people are coming over I clean, somedays I get into crazy cleaning zone and scrub everything top to bottom.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home