This Page

has been moved to new address

Tis the season for chocolate

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Tis the season for chocolate

This Page

has been moved to new address

Tis the season for chocolate

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Tis the season for chocolate

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tis the season for chocolate

ugh ugh ugh. I got way too tempted by chocolate today. It was pretty insane. To make up for up, I am going to run more tonight. I'm annoyed that I let myself get so carried away! UGH!

002

I've decided that the only chocolate I should have will be on sugar free frozen yogurt. YUM!

003

This is a kid's size. It looks huge doesn't it?

What is your favorite dessert?

Labels:

5 Comments:

At April 7, 2009 at 7:08 PM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

I want that fro yo!!

 
At April 7, 2009 at 7:59 PM , Anonymous Rose said...

That looks so good. I love the pink and chocolate :)

Hope your run went well.

 
At April 7, 2009 at 8:41 PM , Blogger Mrs. Bradley said...

Looks yummy. I have a wicked sweet tooth also. I can totally relate. I can't even have my fav dessert w/o possibly ruining my diet efforts.

 
At April 8, 2009 at 12:07 AM , Blogger EatTravelEat said...

At first, I thought this frozen yogurt was cupcake frosting! I was wrong. I like how the chocolate brown works well with the soft pink colored frozen yogurt.

Where did you get this? The kids size certainly looks very big, and the person who swirled it made it look so similar to cupcake frosting. :)

 
At April 8, 2009 at 8:42 AM , Anonymous Sarah W. said...

yummmmmmm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home