This Page

has been moved to new address

Hawaii, I miss you.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Hawaii, I miss you.

This Page

has been moved to new address

Hawaii, I miss you.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Hawaii, I miss you.

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hawaii, I miss you.

Andy and I went to Hawaii the past two summers with our friends Tiffany and Gary. Tiffany and I have been best friends since we were twelve! We all went out for Korean BBQ (Post about that later) and reminisced about how much we missed Oahu and Maui. So in honor of that, I've decided to post a few pictures of Hawaii. Truth be told, I would love nothing more than to move there.

topofdiamondhead
The view from the top of Diamondhead in Oahu. So worth the climb!

IMG_1612
Andy at the luau looking adorable. The luau was fun but I wouldn't do it again.

IMG_2032
The four of us in swam to a waterfall in Oahu!

IMG_2127
Riding horses at the Turtle Bay Resort.

139
I want to swim right now!

234
Andy and I at the top of Haleakala.

198
Sunset in Kaanapali

382
Andy and I looking nuts in the rainforesty area on the Road to Hana.

Have you ever fallen in love with a place while on vacation? Do you plan on going back?

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At March 22, 2009 at 4:20 PM , Blogger seussgirl said...

Ah, I loved Hawaii! Did you do the bike ride down Haleakala? That was amazing. We'd also love to get back to Innsbruck, Austria. My husband describes hiking down the mountain as the best day of his life.
Thanks for sharing the pics!

 
At March 22, 2009 at 4:54 PM , Blogger Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

We didn't do the bike ride! I wish we had. I bet it would have been pretty awesome.

 
At March 22, 2009 at 5:24 PM , Blogger Mari said...

I have not been on vaca in forever but I remember when we went to Dominican Republic to meet my family, I wanted to stay there forever. My sister and I cried so much in the airport that airport security asked my parents for proof if we were theirs lol....


My best memory is sitting in the front yard of my grandparents house and just enjoying the warm breeze; drinking cafe con leche and eating crackers while watching the sunrise...oh and riding horses on the beach with my cousins during sunset (((((sigh)))) those were some good times....

 
At March 23, 2009 at 5:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been to Hawaii and love it!!!

We try not to go back to places twice, but we have been Ireland a few times :)

 
At March 24, 2009 at 11:47 AM , Blogger Pearl said...

hi there! i found your blog through the guest post and wanted to tell you what a great job you did :D i loved reading about it!

 
At March 24, 2009 at 1:18 PM , Blogger Aimee said...

I just found your blog from Tina's blog. I went to Hawaii last August with my husband and loved it. Although I also really loved St. Lucia (our honeymoon spot in May 2007)

 
At March 24, 2009 at 5:28 PM , Blogger Noodlegirl said...

OH gosh I miss Hawaii too I am currently in Ashland Oregon will be here till end of summer I am dying to go back to Hawaii!

Its so funny when I first moved to Hawaii I hated it now I totally love it except for the cost of living of course!

 
At March 24, 2009 at 8:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

now I miss it too! My parents live there while I was in college (dad is in the military) and I got to go home ever summer. So many good memories!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home