This Page

has been moved to new address

Spring Break

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Spring Break

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spring Break

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Spring Break

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break

Ugh. It's spring break for me but I still feel busy! Between school and the wedding, things have been nuts! Andy and I took advantage of our free time this weekend and relaxed with friends. It was great. Aside from me sucking royally at tennis. ha! Oh well.

I have an appointment with a nutritionist. She gave me some guidelines to follow this weekend "to see how fast/slow my metabolism" is. It included;

1. Eating 1600 calories a day
2. Burning 500 calories a day (which she said equals to an hour of non intense workout or half an hour of intense workout)
3. Take B vitamins daily.

Does her list seem odd to anyone else? Something about it just doesn't sit right with me! I plan on following her plan and asking her to elaborate later day because I am sort of confused. Bah.

8 Comments:

At April 6, 2009 at 9:32 AM , Blogger Rose said...

Hum. The calories seem right. I don't think I could burn 500 calories in a half hour, but maybe I don't go intensely enough.

I'm not sure if it seems off? I would say trust her though, if she has a good reputation?

 
At April 6, 2009 at 9:42 AM , Blogger Joie de vivre said...

If you are eating 1600 calories, and burning 500, that leaves you with 1100? That doesn't seem like a lot to live on for me, but I am in your same boat girl so I don't know.

 
At April 6, 2009 at 11:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only thing that seems weird to me are the b-vitamins. I think the calories are ok.

 
At April 6, 2009 at 5:19 PM , Anonymous Danielle said...

500 calories in half an hour seems high to me as well, but definitely do-able in an hour.
Enjoy your spring break!

 
At April 7, 2009 at 9:34 AM , Anonymous Sarah W. said...

If you run for an hour you can burn 500 cals in an hour. I would assume an hour long kickboxing class would burn about 500 cals too.

But an hour on the elliptical or anything low impact won't burn nearly as much.

 
At April 7, 2009 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Mari said...

500 calories in half an hour seems pretty high to me too. Maybe you should get a HR monitor so you know exactly what you are burning.

 
At April 7, 2009 at 6:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow 500 calories in 1/2 hour. I wish I could burn that many!!

try to have some fun over spring break :)

 
At July 11, 2009 at 9:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

b vitamins are used by your body for metabolic processes, so they are important

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home