This Page

has been moved to new address

Granville Cafe- Burbank, Ca

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Granville Cafe- Burbank, Ca

This Page

has been moved to new address

Granville Cafe- Burbank, Ca

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Granville Cafe- Burbank, Ca

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Granville Cafe- Burbank, Ca

160

Andy and I went to Granville Cafe after a trip to Ikea. We went to Ikea to look at their prices for candles and vases. I need to make a non-floral centerpiece for our wedding reception.

161

The menu was full of yummy stuff. I got the grilled cheese dipper. It was not *healthy but it was tasty!

163

I paired it with a Fat Tire. This was a huge bottle of beer. I barely got through half of it!

164

Mmm frothy bubbles. I really enjoyed this beer!

165

My grilled cheese dippers. They were full of grilled onions, cheese and dijon mustard. I LOVE grilled, raw or caramelized onions so I was thrilled. It came with a shallow bowl of tomato soup for dipping. !!!

166

Sweet potato fries. We split an order of these and loved them! It was my first time ordering them. We only got through about half the bag. I'm definitely going to try to recreate these but without frying them.

167

Andy got 3 tacos. Steak, Chicken and shrimp. Here are his thoughts on the tacos:

"So looking left to right we have the steak taco, the shrimp taco and the chicken taco. they were all outstanding. The steak taco was pretty straight forward. Carne asada, caramelized onions and cilantro. Tender and delicious and there was no need for any heavy sauce or cheese or anything like that. Simple and flavorful. The shrimp tacos were probably the best of the bunch. They were cooked in some sort of tomato based salsa with cabbage and pico de gallo. It was a giant taco, but so amazing. The chicken taco was very interesting. It had avocado and mango with chicken beast. It was a fairly light meal because the tacos were all small. No chips, no cheese, no fatty sauce. Corn tortillas. Perfection! I highly recommend them if you ever go there. Either as an appetizer or as a meal. AMAZING!

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At March 25, 2009 at 8:59 PM , Blogger Megan said...

mm, i love tacos!! my fav. thing that I've noticed about california since I've moved here is that you can get avocado on ANYTHING! this place is crawling with avocado! love it :)

 
At March 25, 2009 at 10:12 PM , Blogger Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

I love it too! I can't imagine living without it!

 
At March 26, 2009 at 3:25 AM , Blogger The Purple Carrot said...

YUM!!! Those grilled onions sound amazing!!

 
At March 26, 2009 at 4:59 AM , Blogger Mrs. Bradley said...

Yummy yummy. I got hungry just looking at your pics. Hows the shred coming. :-)

 
At March 26, 2009 at 6:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I love dipping grilled cheese in soup, that looks like my kinda dish. I'm a big onion fan too :) Glad you had a good time!

 
At March 26, 2009 at 6:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that restaurant looks AMAZING!!! yum on sweet potato fries!!

 
At March 26, 2009 at 8:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The day I find sweet potato fries in a bag like that (in a restaurant) is the day I'll be completely happy.

(looks fun!)

 
At March 26, 2009 at 11:31 AM , Blogger Mari said...

That food looks sooooo good! and I heart Ikea! funny whenever I go to Ikea, I eat at Chipotle...what is it about Ikea and mexican food? lol

 
At March 26, 2009 at 1:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both of those meals look great. It's making me so hungry looking at your great photos.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home