This Page

has been moved to new address

Catching up

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Catching up

This Page

has been moved to new address

Catching up

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Catching up

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Catching up

015

I made this amazing pasta sauce the other night using whatever I could find in our fridge and/or pantry. We've been trying to avoid the grocery store by using what we have on hand until it runs out. This definitely makes dinner interesting!

For this pasta I took a bag of frozen spinich and cheese ravioli, grape tomatoes, 1/4 jar pesto sauce. half an onion, garlic, olive oil, and 1/4 bag of frozen turkey meatballs.

011

The sauce was so so good. 2 spoonfuls of pesto goes a long way. I love pesto but I'm always hesitant to use it since it's full of fat! But combine a little pesto with tomatoes, onions and minced garlic and you've got a very flavorful sauce. I was really worried about how it would turn out!

007

And since Pepperridge Farms sent us bread samples, I figured I might as well break into the Raisin Cinnamon bread. (Check back for a full review of Pepperidge Farms Healthy Bread line)

025

Yes that a is a paper plate and yes I topped my raisin cinnamon bread with almond butter.

023

Barney Butter! It was $9 for a jar but really good. It's so creamy. Every other brand of almond butter pales in comparison. Barney Butter reminds me of JIF or Skippy but with almonds instead of peanuts. I highly recommend!

http://www.barneybutter.com/ Check out the Barney Butter website and sign up for a free sample!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At March 29, 2009 at 12:34 PM , Blogger Mari said...

ohhh thanks for the link for the sample =)

 
At March 29, 2009 at 1:48 PM , Blogger Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

No problem! I was excited when I saw it!

 
At March 29, 2009 at 4:35 PM , Blogger Mari said...

quick question....how do you cook your turkey meatball? I brought some from TJ's and I put them in the oven...they tasted good on the outside but the inside totally turned me off....I ended up tossing them and just ate the pasta.....I hate wasting food but I refuse to waste calories EVEN more ha

 
At March 30, 2009 at 6:44 AM , Anonymous Danielle said...

That sauce looks so good, I bet it smelled amazing!

 
At April 3, 2009 at 4:45 AM , Blogger Sheila said...

I have heard of so many people trying to do this; a terrific way to save now.

It looks like you love TJ's as much as I do by looking at your posts!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home