This Page

has been moved to new address

Panini Night!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Panini Night!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Panini Night!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Panini Night!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Panini Night!

Andy's mom got us a panini press for Christmas two years ago and we love it. We've been wanting to try out new panini recipes for a while now so when we got the 5 loaves of bread from Pepperidge Farms we knew that paninis and sandwiches would be on the menu.

The bread is great! It has about 3-4 grams of fiber per slice (depending on the variety) and it tastes like a nice hearty wheat bread should taste. A lot of the time "healthier" breads taste too dry or too light. This bread was filling!

007

003

The sandwich fillings. I had colby jack slices, buffalo sauce, miracle whip, honey mustard, garlic mustard aioli (only 25 cals per serving!) and sliced apples.

006

Lean ham & turkey

010

A variety of hummus and guacasalsa.

008

Have you tried this? It tastes JUST like guacamole with WAY WAY less calories and fat. I love it!

011

My panini with ham, 1/2 slice colby jack, a shake of feta cheese, slided apples and garlic mustard aioli. It was divine!

015

And jellybeans! A customer bought a huge pack of these for one of my co-workers. We have been munching on them like crazy. I bought some for me and Andy and have been limiting myself to 10 jelly beans per day. (I'm crazy I know! but they last longer that way!)


And since we made paninis again tonight:

017

That is tonight's meal. Eaten on the couch while blogging! I have no school tomorrow since it's a holiday (Cesar Chavez Day) I am so excited. I still have to work but NO SCHOOL. It's been insane juggling school and work lately. Do any of you work while going to school full-time? How do you like it? Personally, I cannot imagine not working! I like being busy.

Also OMG!!!!

How great is Grey's Anatomy lately? Does anyone else like it?

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

At March 31, 2009 at 3:36 AM , Blogger The Purple Carrot said...

Yum!! Those paninis look and sound amazing!!

 
At March 31, 2009 at 6:56 AM , Blogger Mari said...

Yums those paninis look DELISH!


I also watch Grays and I am loving the recent storylines! They are not giving it this week (sad panda). I think it is going to be a repeat because this week is the Finale of ER....Which I used to watch back in the 90's and stopped after everyone started to leave but I set my DVR to record the last episode just to see what happens lol

 
At March 31, 2009 at 9:30 AM , Anonymous Rose said...

Ooh, fun fun. I love paninis.

 
At March 31, 2009 at 2:23 PM , Anonymous Sarah said...

I was so happy when Derek finally proposed! Hah.

 
At March 31, 2009 at 5:33 PM , Anonymous Danielle said...

Oh my that panini looks great what an awesome flavor combo!

 
At March 31, 2009 at 9:06 PM , Blogger Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

@Lesley- They were!
@Mari- UGH no new Greys? BUMMER!

 
At April 1, 2009 at 5:45 AM , Anonymous Sarah W. said...

I love greys!

I also love love that white bean & basil hummus from Trader Joes....too bad it has DAIRY in it! Ugh! guess I'll have to figure out how to make my own!! oooh speaking of, I've got basil in the fridge, must obtain garbanzos asap!

 
At April 1, 2009 at 5:46 AM , Anonymous Sarah W. said...

i meant to say cannelini beans..sorry!

 
At April 1, 2009 at 5:58 AM , Anonymous Sarah W. said...

oh, sorry to bother you - but do you think you could rattle off the list of ingredients on that container of TJ's white bean hummus for me? I think I wanna try replicating it at home!!! Thanks in advance :) xoxo

 
At April 1, 2009 at 9:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melty cheese yum!

 
At April 1, 2009 at 11:59 AM , Blogger Yelena said...

I should totally clean off my foreman grill to make paninis!

I work at least 10-hour days and am in school for my MBA. I find it to be pretty insane and things like exercise get dropped because both the program and the job are intense. I have today and tomorrow off for 'spring break' and I'll just use these days to catch up on life! I know some people like to be busy, but for me, it's too too busy!

Enjoy your day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home