This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat

This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Yesterday I made another Pom Smoothie but used frozen pineapples and strawberries. I let 'em thaw while I attempted to do a shred video and some cleaning. I hurt my ankle doing jumping jacks and it's been KILLING me!

001

I used the last of our crunchy pb too. Sad!

002

003

Not to worry, I have 2 jars of the stuff in the pantry!

We went to lunch with Andy's parents at Camille's and I forgot to take pictures. Blah.

Lunch was at Jersey Mike's Subs. I liked it but all of their wraps have over 600 calories. I'd rather make my own! I had a buffalo chicken wrap.

023

024

Like I said, it was good but not worth all of the calories and fat! I need to start looking at nutritional facts before eating! DUDE! I'm sure I could have saved a bunch by asking for no blue cheese dressing. I didn't realize dressing came on the wrap. Lesson learned!

I have a CRAZY day planned for tomorrow so I'm going to finish my homework and relax a bit. I'm going to observe a middle school class for six hours. Blah.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At March 15, 2009 at 7:07 PM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

That wrap does look great but I agree probably not worth the calories. We can all splurge sometimes!

 
At March 15, 2009 at 8:03 PM , Blogger Joie de vivre said...

Middle school teachers must be called by God. I taught sixth grade my first year teaching and it darn right almost killed me! Please be careful doing jumping jacks! It would so spoil the mood of the wedding to have you limping down the aisle! :) Thanks for the info on the blog re-design. It does look fabulous.

 
At March 15, 2009 at 8:09 PM , Blogger Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

I've gotta thank "Mom on the Run" for that one! She suggested the Blog Fairy on her blog and it sold me!

I'm stressed about observing the middle school! I hated being in middle school!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home