This Page

has been moved to new address

shred day 3-Cake Tasting!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: shred day 3-Cake Tasting!

This Page

has been moved to new address

shred day 3-Cake Tasting!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: shred day 3-Cake Tasting!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

shred day 3-Cake Tasting!

I tried Level 2 of the Shred today. I don't think I was quite ready for that one! LOL!

Andy and I sampled wedding cakes today.

chocolateraspberry

Chocolate with raspberry filling. Taken on my cell phone as I forgot my camera! We had two bites.

fruitbasket

The fruit basket cake! It was filled with buttercream, strawberries, blackberries and raspberries. We ate the most of this one! This was our favorite.

raspberryfilling

White cake with chocolate buttercream and raspberry preserves. Blah..I wasn't a fan.

chocolatechocolate

Chocolate chocolate. I loved the blackberry on the top! It was sooo delicious! But too rich. We want a lighter tasting cake since it's a summer wedding.

YUM! We are bringing the leftovers to some friends because we will die if we eat it all. Too much sugar.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At March 7, 2009 at 5:38 PM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

I loved cake tasting! We had an almond cake with raspberry and butter cream. It was amazing!! Yay for shredding!

 
At March 8, 2009 at 11:17 AM , Blogger Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

I'm excited to try different flavors. Almond cake sounds good!

 
At March 9, 2009 at 4:49 PM , Blogger Erica said...

How fun is cake tasting? We brought like our whole family so everyone could get in on the action ;)

Blackberries are my husbands favorite yogurt add in (BTW!)

 
At March 9, 2009 at 5:33 PM , Blogger Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

it was so fun! We brought some over to my parents to try!

 
At March 9, 2009 at 5:36 PM , Blogger Caitlin at Healthy Tipping Point said...

MMMMM i loved the cake tasting part of wedding plannin!!

level 2 - you are hardcore!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home