This Page

has been moved to new address

Pom Wonderful

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Pom Wonderful

This Page

has been moved to new address

Pom Wonderful

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Pom Wonderful

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Pom Wonderful

Rose's Pink Smoothie inspired me today!

pom 006

I put together half a banana, fresh strawberries, 1/4 cup dry oats, and 1/2 frozen mixed fruit.

pom 010

Added in 3 tablespoons of plain nonfat yogurt.

pom 012

And 4oz of Pom Juice courtesy of Pom Wonderful. Thanks for sending me this guys!

pom 014

And blended until smooth! It tastes amazing! Thanks Rose and Pom!

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At March 13, 2009 at 9:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like an awesome smoothie! I am so ready for summer weather so I can make more of them :)

Did Pom contact you? I would love to try some myself but for some reason, they haven't found me yet, haha ;-)

 
At March 13, 2009 at 9:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, you're sweet. Glad I could be inspiration. yours turned out REALLY pink!

 
At March 13, 2009 at 9:12 AM , Blogger Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

They didn't contact me. I emailed them! I love their Pom Teas so I figured I'd love the juice too!

 
At March 13, 2009 at 9:39 AM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

The blog fairy has gotten to you!!!

It looks so cute!

 
At March 13, 2009 at 10:20 AM , Blogger Joie de vivre said...

Yummy! You are getting so creative with your healthy smoothies!

 
At March 13, 2009 at 11:40 PM , Blogger EatTravelEat said...

Looks awesome with all the ingredients! Must have been really wholesome and filling.

Great redesign! Looks wonderful with flower background and the special buttons on top!

 
At April 18, 2009 at 5:03 AM , Anonymous Recipe man said...

looks great , so healthy! i love smoothies
thanks

 
At March 5, 2010 at 8:59 AM , Anonymous Jen said...

That looks unbelievable! Thanks for posting!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home