This Page

has been moved to new address

Finally, a good run!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Finally, a good run!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Finally, a good run!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Two Boos Who Eat: Finally, a good run!

Two Boos Who Eat

Welcome to Two Boos Who Eat.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Finally, a good run!

I decided to start running again. I am horribly out of shape so 20 minutes sounded pretty good to me. I ran 1.6 miles. Not an incredible time or anything but it made my day! I haven't run in a VERY long time. I'm going to try working on my runs every night before bed. I'd love to do it in the morning but I am SOOO not a morning person.

Now I am going to do a 20 minute shred video and go to bed!

Today I sampled some Better N Peanut Butter. My friend Ashley tried it and liked it so I decided it was time for me to give it a try!

Hungry Girl's Review

I thought the taste was a little too sweet. I like salty peanut butter! But...it was still good especially with a english muffin and boysenberry preserves.

391

Saved me a lot of calories too!

393

YUM!!!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At March 10, 2009 at 6:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job on getting out there and running again! V. cool :)

 
At March 10, 2009 at 6:45 AM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

I am just getting back into running as well.

I have been experimenting with different nut butters. I will let you know what I find!

 
At March 10, 2009 at 7:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooty woot on the run! I love the way a run makes me feel so much better. :D

 
At March 11, 2009 at 4:48 PM , Blogger Janet said...

I love this "peanut" butter too Amanda:) It's very sweet if I remember - I also love TJ's almond butter - both are winners in my pbj book!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home